[Resolved] eSources — Unauthorized charges
I logged on to there site to sign up as a member for 3 months which was £29.95 when I got to teh checkout a message box flashed up to say upgrade one time offer you will nevver see this again upgrade now for life time membership for just £48 so I though well I may as well as was paying £29.95 for 3 months so to get it for £48 for a life time membership seemed to make sence, then just went on to say transaction complete no details, I logged onto online banking to relise they took £78 not 48, so I cancelled my membership instantly asn emailed advising I wanted a refund as they should never have taken this amount I never confirmed that amount and I want it all cancelling and refunding as I am exstremly unhappy.
I have sent 6 emails and no reply to any you can not phone them or fax them as they satte they dont offer this service, I have had a email to confirm its cancelled but nothing about my emails or money and this was just a automated one from when I cancelled it.
I just want my money back from this company and to have no further dealings.
The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.
More eSources Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Stay away 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Avoid this company at all costs 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scam 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - This is a horrible horrible website especially because of their customer services 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Don't bother with this website 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - unauthorised recurring payments
- [Resolved] eSources - Esources scam - sell products for a profit on ebay
- [Resolved] eSources - membership 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - product service 
- [Resolved] Esources.co.uk - Scammed me