[Resolved] eSourcesUnauthorized charges

I logged on to there site to sign up as a member for 3 months which was £29.95 when I got to teh checkout a message box flashed up to say upgrade one time offer you will nevver see this again upgrade now for life time membership for just £48 so I though well I may as well as was paying £29.95 for 3 months so to get it for £48 for a life time membership seemed to make sence, then just went on to say transaction complete no details, I logged onto online banking to relise they took £78 not 48, so I cancelled my membership instantly asn emailed advising I wanted a refund as they should never have taken this amount I never confirmed that amount and I want it all cancelling and refunding as I am exstremly unhappy.

I have sent 6 emails and no reply to any you can not phone them or fax them as they satte they dont offer this service, I have had a email to confirm its cancelled but nothing about my emails or money and this was just a automated one from when I cancelled it.

I just want my money back from this company and to have no further dealings.

• Resolution statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

Ca

Comments

• Fa
      Jun 22, 2011

More details of esources scams can be found here:

• The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.

• Fa
      Jun 22, 2011

Esources.co.uk are the ultimate online fraudelent scammers. For more details of their thousands of customers they have scammed, see here:

• Ki
      Aug 26, 2011
    eSources - Scam
    Esources

eSources.co.uk IS A SCAM. I fell for their "Money Back Guarantee" lie.

I subscribed to their lifetime membership on the basis of the "Money Back" guarantee.

Within 2 days I realised that it was a total waste of money, it gave me nothing that I couldn't easily find for free so I requested a refund.

After a lot of time and effort I did manage to get a reply to emails only to be told "You have contravened the Terms & Conditions so your account has been suspended".

• Ju
      Sep 02, 2011

The above review is a fake, submitted by a competitor :)

Details of the saga are available at http://www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/wholesale-discussion-24/esources-esources-co-uk-scam-reviews-anyone-used-them-scam-1101/

It has been 2 years since we last offered a lifetime membership, the above claim is dated 26th August 2011 ...