ESISERVIS S.A CORPPonzi scheme

1 Review updated:

Hello

I was sucked into a Ponzi sceme by Karina Alvarado Rios who's mother is Mercedes Rios Sono Pulley, the CEO of ESISERVIS S.A CORP. The mother, Mercedes Rios Sono Pully, lives in Ecuador. Her daughter came to Miami, to live, and made believe she was a big investor in Ecuador. I was introduce to Mercedes and Karina from a friend. It seemed to me that they were joined together at the hip, working on projects together. They told us stories about how they invested in oil and gas deals in South America. I was fool, because my friend seemed to be making money with them for years. He always seemed to be making money, so I gave money to the daughter, as she promised me a 100% return on my money in 4 months, on a lottery deal. My better instincts had always thought they were operating a Ponzi scam, but I gave money, becuase my friend made money for years, so i thought, I could make a quick buck. I gave $50, 000 and I did recieve back 2 payments of $12, 500 each. After that, I got nothing. Karina, ran to Ecuador, with about $3, 000, 000, and is staying with the mother Mercedes Rios Sono Pully.

I called the FBI and attorney general, and they are working on the case. The mother, Mercedes Rio Sono Pully, continues to do business as Esiservis S.A, even though her and her daughter have all of our money. I hope they will be bought to justice soon, and we get our money back, about 15 people lost money in this ponzi scam.

Ro

Comments

• Ro
      Dec 24, 2008

Those snakes should go to jail!

Dec 24, 2008

I too and many others have a been a victim to this Ponzi Scam by Karina Alvarado working with her mothers company Esiservis S.A. Corp in Miami.

I invested $60, 000.00 and so did others we know, with Karina Alvarado Rios she lived in Miami, Florida at the time and is from and is now living in Guayaquil, Ecuador. She approached me through another investor to buy petroleum equipment, oil refinery equipment, oil pipes, oil rigs and tubing and other products. Using her and her mothers company name as reference Esiservis S.A Corporation.

Karina Alvarado Rios stated that she was doing these deals with her mother and through her brother Ricardo Alvarado Rios that works for the Ecuadorian Lottery, she said she won a bid to the exclusive vendor to sell, t-shirts, chocolate coins, umbrellas, transistor radios, mini ipod nano's etc. anything that the lottery would give as a scratch off prize, I invested over time $60000.00 into this Ponzi Scam, we were to be paid every 1st. of the month our profit and at the end of the contract get our original investment back.

When I was due to receive my investment and returns Karina Alvarado Rios fled the country to Guayaquil Ecuador. We then found out that others we know some friends, an accountant, her insurance agent her brother in law, other business men and friends that new her invested as well equaling over several million dollars, we all went to the local police agency in Miami to report check fraud since she bounced high dollar checks and then we went to the Miami FBI to file a formal complaint, still under investigation and waiting to see if they can charge her and extradite her from Ecuador and prosecute Karina Alvarado Rios of this Ponzi Scam.

Resolution Sought: Refund All our money invested in the Ponzi Scam that they pulled pretending they were doing business deals when they were just taking in new money from other investors and paying others off and trying to recruit others into this scam, using the mothers and brothers names that they are powerful and important business people in Guayaquil Ecuador.

We want all our monies back at the least, and the world to know so they can avoid doing business with this company or individuals. We have all the copies of wires and checks. We found this out after about 6 months January 2008.

Many others are suffering from a disaster financial loss and emotional battle. Our private investigators found out that Karina Alvarado Rios has done this before to a successful business man in Ecuador and was forced to pay back millions about 6 years ago in her country, then she came to Miami and did it all over again to friends and associates.

Amount in Dispute: $60000.00 not counting any profits or interest or any of the collateral damaged caused!

Esiservis Inc.

[protected] & [protected]
    Guayaquil - Ecuador

We want our money back!

Dec 24, 2008

We are going to post this complaint in every possible place on the internet to let the world know what type of people they are and that they will do ANYTHING to make money by befriending you with their SCAMS!

Social Bookmarking, Compliant Boards, many postings, told to every known associate and friend about them anywhere around the world!

Scam artist professional Karina Alvarado Rios and family!

Esiservis Inc.

Tlfs: 2282016/2290809
    [protected] & [protected]
    Guayaquil - Ecuador

Dec 24, 2008

And they call themselves good Christians and are celebrating away with blood money!

• Be
      Dec 24, 2008

"Devuelvan El Dinero Ladrones"

Karina Alvarado Rios was introduced to be by another friend that lived and ran in the same network. I met her in 2006. We met every so often and had some things in common, she was from my country Ecuador so we blended.

After about 1 year of knowing Karina Alvarado Rios she asked me if I would like to invest a little at a time in a clothing deal investing in designer shirts from Lima, Peru bought directly from the manufacturers then reselling them to dealers and stores directly in Ecuador.

I did not know all the details of how she shipped them or crossed the border with them but I offered many times to go with her to help her place the orders and help in every possible way to see for my own eyes the business and to protect my investment. She always came up with an excuse to not bring me along.

Based on this new friendly bond I met her family from Guayaquil, Ecuador and she demonstrated to show me her family background and how she was raised. She showed all the signs of success, money, nice home, cars, fancy dinners and successful associates.

She always talked about her mother Mercedes Rios Sono Pulley and about her connections and her success with her company Esiservis S.A.

Little did I know what a criminal scammer Karina Alvarado Rios turned out to be!

I summer and through the fall of 2007 after our 1st successful deal. I invested much more money into another clothing business deal, this time she wanted it in cash. I said NO, but she kept begging me to do another deal with her since she proved to be legitimate at this point and the rate of return was high with the buyer and seller already in place.

I was supposed to be paid in 1 month's time the first of December 2007, I went to go visit her at her address and she said she didn't receive the money yet but had to go to Lima Peru to make sure everything was ok with the manufacturing of the shirts. I was very angry and tried to stop her in her tracks as I was worried and things didn't seem right.

I couldn't do nothing but let her go to make this deal happen and return my money. I received a phone call from Karina Alvarado Rios either from Ecuador or Peru, she was hysterical crying asking me to send her $3000.00 or $4000.00 that her pocket book was ripped off so please wire me or western union me anything possible. I was furious at this point and was suckered into believing this was true so I sent the money.

January 2008 comes and I here from other friends that Karina Alvarado Rios fled the country and pulled a big ponzi scam on everyone she new. I had a heart attack!

I knew the circle of friends she was around so I called and asked if they invested, some denied it, and others flat out told me they were now broke and lost there retirement, children's college funds, having to relocate, repossessing their cars, heavily loaded with credit debt.

We were all in the same situation. We contacted the local and government authorities filed all the proper paperwork and to this day, her family denied any of this ever happened and blamed on some other mutual very nice friend! So we hired a top private investigator and consulted with various lawyers in Guayaquil, Ecuador and in Miami and have everything ready to prosecute her when she returns to USA. Everything is in place and we are a group of about 15 investors so far, more might surface when this all over the internet!

We are now going to show all their business associates, friends and family exactly the type of criminals they are!

"Devuelvan El Dinero Ladrones"

• Me
      Jan 29, 2009

ESISERVIS S.A. ECUADOR on October and November 2007 transfered to INTERNET, MARKETING & SALES, who"s representative is RORY TRINGALI the amount of THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THOUSAND 00/100 DOLLARS for the purchase of medical equipments, having to return the investment and profit on December, 2007 in the sum of $498.000 in accordance to the CONTRACT SIGNED BY BOTH COMPANIES.

RORY TRINGALY neves paid that amount. And on February 2008 he disolved the company INTERNET, MARKETING & SALES commiting PERJURY afirming that the company did not have any DEBTS in the United States and/or any foreign contries.

ESISERVIS S.A. ECUADOR presented a LAW SUIT in the State of Florida - Miami Dade County on January 8th, 2009 against RORY TRINGALI for his own rights and as representative of the disolved company INTERNET, MARKETING & SALES.

RORY TRINGALI in order to avoid being charge with FRAUD with the ecuadorian company threaten with placing information on the WEB difamating our firm so he would not paid the amount the owed us. This threat was consumated through YOUR PORTAL.

This ilicit act was denounced to the FBI USA, having remited all information that support the demand. Therefore IS THIS "DIFAMATORY INFORMATION" is kept in your PORTAL, we will report to the PORTAL RIPOFF to the FBI USA, since you have to ask for all your documents to your clients in order to be able to publish this kind of information.

ESISERVIS S.A. is a company domiciliated in Ecuador for 25 years, having clean trayectory in his commercial relations in the national market as well as the international market.

We can forward all documentation that certifies that everything explained in this mail is TRUE, and can show WHO IS WHO.

We will wait 48 hours for all this difamations to be taking out of your PORTAL. Or on the contrary, we will iniciate all legal actions against your company, as the person who published this doesn´t have any support for his afirmations.

-------------------- ESPAÑOL ------------------------------

Esiservis SA Ecuador, en Octubre y Noviembre del 2007 transfirio a INTERNET, MARKETING & SALES cuyo representante es RORY TRINGALI la suma de TRESCIENTOS TREINTA MIL 00/100 DOLARES AMERICANOS para la compra de equipos médicos, debiendo retornar la inversión y utilidad en la suma de $498.000 en Diciembre del 2007 de acuerdo al contrato firmado entre las dos empresas.

RORY TRINGALI jamás pagó dicho monto. Más en Febrero del 2008 disolvió INTERNET, MARKETING & SALES faltando a la verdad y asegurando que la empresa no tenía ningún pasivo en USA ni en el exterior. ESISERVIS S.A. ECUADOR presentó la demanda en el Estado de la Florida - Miami Dade County el 8 de Enero del 2009 en contrade RORY TRINGALY como personal natural y como representante de la disuelta compañía INTERNET, MARKETING & SALES - Caso No. 08-75275.

El susodicho TRINGALI EVANS para evitar ser acusado de FRAUDE amenazó con insertar información en la WEB difamando a la firma con quien mantenía la deuda, hecho que fué consumado a través de SU PORTAL. Este ILICITO FUE DENUNCIADO AL FBI USA, habiendo remitido la documentación que soporta la demanda.

Por lo tanto de mantenerse la información reportaremos al PORTAL [redacted], ya que el medio para publicar INFORMACION DIFAMATORIA está obligado a solicitar a sus clientes los documentos que respalden sus denuncias.

ESISERVIS S.A. es una empresa domiciliada en la República del Ecuador hace VEINTICINCO AÑOS, teniendo una trayectoria limpia en sus relaciones comerciales internas como en el mercado internacional.

Nosotros podemos adjuntar documentación, que avaliza nuestras afirmaciones y demuestra QUIEN ES QUIEN.

Esperamos 48 horas para que todos las difamaciones sean quitada de su PORTAL. Caso contrario procederemos por la vía legal, ya que la persona que publicó el reporte en su PORTAL carece de los documentos que sustentan sus afirmaciones.

Ing. Com. Mercedes Ríos, MBA
    Esiservi S.A.

• Ro
      Jan 31, 2009

Hello

My name is Robert and I was scammed by Karina Alvarado. The above compalints are correct. I see a repost by Esiservis SA Ecuador, saying Rory Tringali is behind some postings. i can assure you that there are 14 victems plus in this scam, and we are in constant contact with the authorities, to get them to go to jail. These theives stole our money, and have a bad reputation on the internet. We are in contact with the newspapers in Ecuador, to run a story on them, and have hired lawyers and collectors to file our claim.

I hope they rot in jail soon.

• Karina Alvarado Rios Asensi and Juan Asensi Martin

• Karina Maria Alvarado Rios (bounced hundreds of thousands of dollars in bad checks payable to about 6 of the 14 victims bouncing in 10/2007, 11/2007, 12/2007, 1/2008, 2/2008, 1/2009 using the corporation Esiservis as a front to pull her ponzi scam. (We have all the copies of the insufficient funds checks, copies of all the wires and contracts.

Karina Alvarado Rios DOB. 05-30-1970 USA SS# 7 6 7- 5 0- 6 2 5 7 Guayaquil, Ecuador
    Ecuadorian Passport #0 9 1 1 3 6 7 5 5 5
    Florida Drivers License # A 4 1 6 5 0 0 7 0 6 9 0 0

• Creator of the Ecuadorian Ponzi Scam Karina Alvarado Rios Sono Asensi, becareful as she is probably trying to do this again to other friends or people she is meeting. Cuidado! Criminal Scammer LIving in Guayaquil Ecuador, please do not believe her or invest with her.
    She bounced almost 1 million dollars in check payable to her victims of the POnzi scam checks bouncing all over..

• Ka
      May 19, 2009

Karina Alvarado rios and her husband Juan Asensi Martin stole lot's of money now living in Ecuador.

• Ka
      May 19, 2009

• Ab
      Sep 07, 2009

I know Karyna and Juan Asensi, they are in Guayaquil - Ecuador now, they live in my neigthborhood, they go to a church weekends.
    I also was a victim of her 3 years ago...
    If you want, I can give you information like address and telephone number.
    Just let me know and I will I help you...
    Waiting your news...

• Cu
      Jun 04, 2010

Karina Alvarado Rios Martin is a career sociopath criminal. Come to the USA so we can lock you up for all the hundreds of thousands of checks you bounced only to flew to your spnish country protected by your extrdiction laws. you are rotting inside and are going to hell and will have so many bad things happen to you in your so called life of crime. Your mother cannot always protect you and your crimes with Esiservis Corporation with Mercedes Rios Sonos, m we are waiting please come to USA 6-4-2010.

The Innocent!

• ESTIMATED THIS WOMAN AND HIS SPOUSE MINIMIZING THE ECUADORIANS FOR BEING SPANISH, . LIVING IN CDLA CEIBOS AGAINST COLEGIO ALEMAN ATTACHED # FROM HOME TO MY PREMIUM DOES NOT RETURN WHAT YOU PAID AND AN EQUAL FRIEND OF SOME PASSAGES SIPUEDEN TO CONTACT THE MEDIA IN ECUADOR BECAUSE I DO NOT HOW TO MAKE IT ANSWER IS ABUSE OF CONFIDENCE
    TO MY NIECE EQUAL DOES NOT RETURN IT AND WHO KNOWS MORE

• Pr
      May 17, 2017

I would like to now if she still in FBI Records and if somebody can help me with number record?!
    She still doing bad business in Ecuador and I would like to report her in the US Consulate!!

• Eq
      Aug 10, 2017

@priscila pozo Please do it! I live now in Florida but what she stole my mother money my money with all the lies for investment in cloth from Peru many years ago, and we were friends But she really is a sociopath, she care less about people, she did the same scam to her closest group of friend in Guayaquil, Ecuador in 2006, 2007 . I don't understand why the USA Consulate cancel her Visa.