eShopHere.com / No response, no product received!

United States Review updated:
I bought a product from eShopHere.com 5 weeks ago and have not receive anything from them. I emailed them with no response, which they said would be in 12 hours with thier responce. I have called them numerous times and get an voice mail that I can't not leave a message because they say it's full, every time I call. I sent them a check for $50.43 for an ashtray and the check was cashed Oct.20, I think that was the date. The order was placed Oct. 12, 2006. They do not accept credit cards. You have to print out a form and send them your order with payment.

I have received NOTHING from them.

What can someone do about such things??

More eShopHere.com Complaints & Reviews

A  17th of Dec, 2006 by
I too have not received my order from ESHOPHERE.COM. My advice is to stay away from them, scam,scam,scam.
A  16th of Jan, 2007 by
I have had the same problem with them and am out $187.93. I will be contacting the Dept. of Justice and filing a complaint today.
N  7th of Dec, 2009 by

eShopHere.com - Scam

Ordered this item 2 weeks ago and it was charged to my credit card. Haven't received it. Can't get any response from this company via phone, email or fax.
A  9th of Sep, 2014 by
I placed an order online with them. I received an order confirmation. They posted the charge to my credit card, but I never received the merchandise. They do not return email inquiries, the phone number goes to a generic voice mail and they do not return my calls.