esellingconsultants / Fraud

1 11436 Marketplace Drive North Suite 400Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 612-605-7858

I ordered an item from this company on 11/10/08 and as of today (12/1/08) have not received it. I have called 3 times and left messages as well as e-mail this company more than once and get nothing in return. They claimed to have shipped it with UPS, all I want from this company is a tracking number so I know the package is on the way and when I can expect it, that's all. I am starting to have doubts about this company and would like to have some more answers.

Da

Comments

Da
  12th of Mar, 2009

I completely understand. Only my story has a twist. I ordered and payed the same day through Pay Pal. Then I never got any responses from the company. No email order confirmation, No shipping tracking information. Order was paid for on 3-3-09, Today 3-12-09 I check with Fed Ex, UPS, and the USPS. They all said that they had no record of any shipments being delivered to my address nothing current nor did they have any electronic info received from any of there hubs nation wide. They all went above and beyond to help me. So I Email them using there customer service template.. I stated this!!! My order which is order number 401069 was placed on 03-03-09 I never received any order tracking information or confirmation of order. According to Fed Ex, UPS and the USPS, there are no shipments in route nor is there any information in regards to a shipment to my address. I need a full refund immediately. To much time has passed with no information.

Eastwind Recovery,
Fugitive Recovery Services,
Atlanta Georgia

About ten minutes later I receive a very apologetic Email stating that they were canceling my order and refunding me in full. I was just sure that they were up to something sneaky. The money showed up in my Pay Pal account in about 2 minutes after reading the email. Then they emailed me on one of my other email service and continued with we are so so sorry. We would like to try and keep your business. I then just laughed and thank god I got my money back. Heres the deal who can guess why they lept up so quickly to help me. not to mention how professional they instantly became. The CLUE is in between these two paragraphs. Well stay away from them for now. I'm taking a different approach to handling this. So hopefully he will selling oranges on the side of the road. Of course he would find a scam to sell them too. O.K. I'm done ranting. Post if you can figure out why I got the best service from them. It"s not hard, its right in front of your eyes. Have Fun and watch your money. I'm OUT