Escort-europe.com / Annonce in France

Aug 10, 2015
Phone: 0033669634773
Good afternoon, i just checked my credit card and i see, that u charged my card without any questions and reason every month almost, sometimes twice per month, what is incorrect... I found website, its Escort-Europe.com. I payed just once in my life and webmaster promissed me never charge my credit card again... And big surprise! have a look plz, its pnly last 4 transaction:
1. CCBILLEU.COM, 9.08 -18 euro
2. CCBILLEU.COM, 10.07 - 14.07 -18 euro
3. CCBILLEU.COM, 16.06 - 22.06 -30 euro
4. CCBILLEU.COM, 26.03 - 30.03, -35$
5. CCBILLEU.COM, 20.03 - 24.03, -30 euro
So all this money was stolen, becouse i didnt agree to charge my credit card like this. Im not in France all the time, my add was off;line by the way. I expect to have my money back as soon as possible. here is mail frome scort-europe.com by the way:
"Hi Nelly - my apologies. I mixed you up with someone else. We have no control over the money. It is CCBill who does everything. If you want to cancel a subscription you must go to CCBill and they do it for you. Please talk to their Support and see what they say, they are very good with customers. Best Wishes, Stella".
I think she is not correct, she have t do something, not me as its her website and i payed for it. This is just theft, nothing else.
Plz let me know as soon as possible.