esco motors / bad car

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

Esco motors is the worst dealer in the country, they are crooks who force and scam people into buying horrible used cars. They are certainly not professionals and they are not sufficient for selling cars or running a dealership. I strongly advice people not to go anywhere near this place they will rip you off in any way they can because they are 100% thieves and liars.

Comments

24th of Feb, 2010

its ashame some people use these wbsites as a joke, since when does a car dealer force anybody to buy a car! thats bull!

24th of Feb, 2010

the author must be a very busy individual visiting and evaluating every dealer in the country to make a claim like that! forced to buy horrible cars sounds so phony it insults the inteligence of the readers.The author should IDENTIFY themselves to add VALIDITY to the claim, & specify what happened them instead of making general with out proof comments this took place, and misleading readers like me! Destroying this websites true objective for truth!

24th of Feb, 2010

I BOUGHT A CAR AT ESCO MOTOR CARS AND I WENT TO several dealers before them.They got me the car I needed and my credit was not good at all and got me approved! everyone else turn me down, I really think they know how to deal with people with bad credit like myself I TIP OFF MY HAT TO ESCO MOTORS and price was more than fair!

• Es

@Charlie Fin

You must be someone from there because i agree with the person that wrote the post because i myself use to work for them and trust me and there pay was not great.