Esbi / Verizon / Verizon phone bill

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Same as others. Charges on Verizon bill for "enhanced services" ( voice mail ) which I do not have have ; never signed up for; on my Verizon bill. After 20 minutes Verizon rep finally found a # for me to call allegedly for ESBI. No answer there for 15 minutes . Called back and Left v mail message on that # they never called back. Now in 3rd month of charges. New York State Dept of Public Service tells me they forwarded my complaint to the FTC as they have no jurisdiction. Does anyone out there have an address for ESBI?

El

Comments

Is
  19th of Nov, 2008

Hi, my name is Isaiah Miller. I'm currently living with my friend Clifford Link. Several months ago he got a bill on his phone for ESBI Transcendent Corp Internet Mo Fee. They told him that I, Isaiah Miller, has signed up for it. Well this bill just appeared once again on his verizon phone bill. Each time, I am blamed for this service. Neither of us know what this service is, or if it is even a service.

Also, it really upsets me because my names not on that bill. I am not a subscriber. I pay rent, but I don't split the cost of that bill. If my names not on the bill, how is it that your company is allowing me to add a service to the bill, that Cliff has to pay for? Also, I'd like to know, when did I subscribe for this? and how? After it happened the first time, Cliff complained about it, and had it cancelled, and said he doesn't want it back. Also, he told them that if its not Clifford Link making the request for a service...ect...then don't do it. Its his bill, and only he should be allowed to request a service for his phone.

I'd like a reply as soon as you can so that we can straighten this out. You can call my cell phone at 419-630-7525. Or you can just email me at the email provided. Also, it would be great for you to give Cliff a call as well, and explain this ordeal. His number is 419-633-0783. I appreciate your time. Thanks

Ju
  6th of Feb, 2009
Esbi / Verizon - unauthorized charges on my phone

I have been charged nearly $100.00 for "voice mail" on my Verizon phone. I did not order this "service" and when I finally reached a human at that company, I was apologized to over and over...However, she told me it would take approximately 4 bills before I would get the credit.
I am appalled that Verizon allows this to happen to a 75 year old woman on a fixed income. HOW MANY OTHERS?????