ESBI / unauthorized charges on my credit card

1 Springville, UT, United States Review updated:

I opened my bill today and saw a charge from ESBI on behalf of Orbit Telecom. Neither my husband or I authorized any Orbit Telecom or any other company to charge or add services to our phone. Luckily I called Qwest and they put a third party block on my account.

Comments

• Ar
      20th of Mar, 2009

Dear Alakananda
    I am surprised that your organisation are just cheated us .Every time you are added 50 /-.as per last bill my actual due is 209/- but you are added 50/- extra as late charges.In my last bill (Feb )where my actual due was 264/- but you had taken 314/-.Another thing i have already mentioned that from 27.02.09 to 17.03.09 my phone was blocked, So why you asked for payment.During this period we have facing lot of problems & lose some business.Who will compensate it.Really your service is worst.You are always requesting us how to take more money without providing service.
    Arup Kr Sinha
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Alakananda Chattopadhyay
    To: ARUP
    Cc: Nodalofficer Kolkata ; Customercare Kolkata
    Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:01 PM
    Subject: RE: Regarding TATA Indicom connection A/C no: 800217994

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

The connections were barred from 13-MAR-2009 to 17-MAR-09 as you had lodged a cancellation request with us. You would get the rental discounts of this period which would reflect in your next bill.

Having checked your account, we could find that the connection was previously barred on 05-MAR but was re-opened on 06-MAR-09.

We would request you to pay Rs. 259 and confirm that you would get discounts for the 5 days in your next bill.

Thanking you,

Alakananda

From: ARUP [mailto:arup.sinha@accelfrontline.in]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 2:33 PM
    To: Alakananda Chattopadhyay
    Cc: Nodalofficer Kolkata; Customercare Kolkata
    Subject: Re: Regarding TATA Indicom connection A/C no: 800217994

Dear Alakananda

As per your trailing mail that we have to pay the balance amount i.e 209/-.But from 27.02.09 to 17.03.08 my outgoinig & incoming restricted.So why I will pay the rest of the amount.Pls confirm me immediately.

Arup Kr Sinha

----- Original Message -----

From: Alakananda Chattopadhyay

To: arup.sinha@accelfrontline.in

Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 12:20 PM

Subject: Regarding TATA Indicom connection A/C no: 800217994

Dear Mr. Sinha,

Greetings from all of us in Tata Indicom.

We would like to inform you that the rate plan of the connection number: 65259249, A/C no: 800217994 have been converted to Walky Life from 18th March.

As per your complaint, you would not have to pay Rs 314 out of the current o/s Rs. 573. We are working on the complaint and same would be resolved.

Please feel free to call or write to us for clarifications, if any.

Regards,

Alakananda

i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
    Your Comfort. Your Convenience. Your Choice.

DISCLAIMER:
    The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (including its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that this communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interferences.

i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
    Your Comfort. Your Convenience. Your Choice.

DISCLAIMER:
    Arup
    kr Sinha

• Cu
      29th of May, 2009

Orbit Telecom provides its subscribers with a private voice mail service which enables access to voice mails via phone and email. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at 800-263-0206 or online at http://www.orbittelecom.com/support.cfm. I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Orbit Telecom Customer Service