ESBI & Orbit Telecomunauthorized $14.95 Qwest billing

T Review updated:

An unauthorized charge of $14.95 appeared on my August 2009 Qwest phone bill. The charge was made by ESBI on behalf of Orbit Telecom. I did not request any products from Orbit Telecom and did not authorize the $14.95 charge. I called ESBI about the bogus charge and they said they would refund the $14.95 but it would take 1 to 2 months for the credit to be reflected on my Qwest account. I paid my phone bill minus the $14.95 and hope carrying the bogus balance will not affect my bill paying and credit rating.

• C
      Aug 17, 2009

Orbit Telecom provides its subscribers with a private voice mail service which enables access to voice mails via phone and email. We market the service on the Internet and continuously review our marketing and sign-up procedures and believe that they comply with all applicable laws and industry standard best practices.

We maintain excellent customer service 24 by 7 by 365 and you can reach us via phone at [protected] or online at http://www.orbittelecom.com/support.cfm. I’m confident we can address any customer service concerns you may have.

Orbit Telecom Customer Service

• N
      Aug 25, 2009

I have been slammed by Orbit and now "E-services online" for a monthly $14.95/mo - have voice mail and answering machine and never heard of these people. Turned out all of my personal information came from an I.P. address that is not mine - Qwest says they have no control over third party billing.