ESBI ETS / $14.95 Charge on my Quest Bill

1 Albuquerque, NM, United States Review updated:

There was an unauthorized $14.95 charge through some company ESBI ETS. I will contact the news station here in order to alert the media. From the complaints seen already reported, this appears to be some sort of internet scam. Quest should not allow this type of charges be added to their charges. I will pay my quest charges, but will not pay the unauthorized $14.95 charge.

Comments

• Za
      6th of Mar, 2009

I, too got the bill yesterday and it was a jump of 14.94 so I called the Qwest Company constantly but they said they have no idea what is ESBETS. Finally, I called 1888-302-3724 and found out that someone in my family signed up for email services and gave the phone number that was why they charged.

• Ve
      27th of Oct, 2009
    ESBI ETS - being charged for something I never ordered
    ESBI ETS
    Madras
    Oregon
    Phone: 541 475 4567

I was billed, through my Qwest automatic payment bill, of some charges ($ 14.95) for something which I don't know what it is. When I called Qwest about this billing, they gave me a phone # to call, 800-201-7753. As an answer to my questions ESBI told me that my Qwest bill was going to be credited with $ 14.95 in two billing cycles, and that they were sorry for the mistake.
    I know that they are paying be back, but what worries me is that there might be thousands of other customers out there, that never go over their bills, and this is just another way of making money out of the pockets of innocent Americans