ESBI Enchanced Services Billing, Inc. / telephone service

1 Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 888 296 5724

ESBI showed up on our monthly Verizon Bill. Charging us more money for Miscellaneous Charges and Credits $14.95. New York Gross receipts tax surcharge $.42 Total $15.37
Voicemail Services Mnthly Fee $.14.95.
We did not ask for the above ESBI Enhanced Service Billing nor disussed them with Verizon representatives before they showed up with our Verizon Bill each month for seven months. Until I called to see why are telephoned bill was $49.99 a month orginally and went to to $78.00 a month.
When I called Verizon, I was told that they do not work with
ESBI nor do they answer any questions regarding bills.
You must call [protected] ESBI. So I did, and canceled my account, received only a 49.00 credit. But I am not happy
because they billed us for 10 months. So, now I have to
send letters to Corporate office to apply for a credit?
To be continued, ...I think this is a scam and should be investigated for not giving information to public, before
putting this company and letting them bill customers?
bb10

Pa

Comments

• Wi
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I have had problems with ESBI. I was given credit by phone carrier, but they said it would continue to show up on my billing. True, I had a $14.56 charge from ESBI.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Pa
      25th of Jul, 2009

Same thing on my Verizon bill for July 2009. I called Verizon and was told I had to call ESBI myself. I called back 10 minutes later and another rep for Verizon blocked all outside vendors and reversed the charges back to ESBI. Whay does Verizon continue to allow this? I see complaints going back over a year.