esanda / beware of esanda

1 New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Beware of ESANDA FINANCE in regards to loans because we have had loan approaved by them and when we went to collect we were told that ESANDA has not paid. After eight hours of travelling when we got home i rang ESANDA only to be told the loan had been declined. Two weeks and now seventeen people of which confirmation had been made by four of them and emails sent to me they blame everyone else and don't won't to help.
ESANDA IS A ROUGHT BEWARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comments

• St
      20th of May, 2011

I will be aware of them and now stay clear

• Di
      29th of Aug, 2011

Have a similiar problem with Esanda, Have been with Esanda with last 3 cars went to upgrade last week. We organised our finance over the phone, told good customers etc and that it was good to go and approved.. Meanwhile car yard took it upon themselves to enter an application on our behalf aswell. We didnt even ask them to do that. Now seems that Esanda application is in dead lock. After several hours and hours on the phone was told its the car yards fault. I have sent all the paperwork requested payslips, Group Cert, Rent & bank statements, now they say sorry need last 2 years full tax printouts . Am not going to do that they have enough information. Its for a personal loan not a Business one... So I'm over Esanda will take our business elsewhere... Seems they dont care that we have been with them for years etc and always pay before the due date etc ... Thanks for nothing Esanda. WILL never recommend you again.

• Gi
      17th of Dec, 2012

We went with esanda only to be scammed, we got given the wrong loan and when we asked questions about the loan eg if we pay it out early we would just had to pay a early exit fee off $800, we were given all the answers to a consumer loan which is what we thought we were signing only to ring 9months later to get a payout figure and finding out it wasn't a consumer loan but a mortgage loan and exit fee was $5, 500! We borrowed $22, 000 and ended up owing $26, 000 and thats after making 9 months of payments tpp. Still in talkings with esanda and the guy that was involved was sacked and no longer in the company wonder why??? This is very very stressful, be careful and don't always believe what they say.

• Au
      17th of Jun, 2013

Beware of the business managers sitting in the Melbourne's cheapest cars, . Moorabbin.. who is dealing with your car purchase through a car loan. I was really fooled by a guy over there when i purchased my car 18 months back. He never let me know about the interest rate till the last moment and some how i have fallen pray to this fellow, he discourages people paying cash and instead encourages to go for car loan and says he will assist in getting car loan...but in the end the interest rate was 15.9499%..he gives false information about the loan saying after one year of the loan you can pay off the loan anytime without any penalty which is totally false...early termination of the loan costs $800. Please beware of these people...and be extra cautious in dealing with these greedy guys