ERWINCOMP.COM / Poor experience

United States Review updated:
Ordered on a Monday with the stipulation that the item had to arrive by Friday. Followed up every day by calling and asking for a tracking number only to be told that the tracking number would be provided when it became available. Finally exasperated I called again the Thursday for the tracking number, and got the same response to which I replied that this was the fourth time the same thing has been said to me since I ordered the item and it has to be here tomorrow. He put me on hold and after 15+ minutes on hold I checked my email to find the tracking number I was seeking showed up in my inbox while I was on hold. The person never got back to me on the phone because he knew I would not be happy when I found the item wouldn't get here until the following Monday. Very poor experience with this retailer.

A  30th of Jan, 2016 by
He was lucky he got through to them -their phone line has been constantly busy. I ordered back in December 2015 and still haven't received my two items. Their site claims they would send a an email receipt, but none was ever sent. I'm contacting my credit card company to dispute the charge and file a complaint on the Better Business Bureau. They took my money without delivering my product. Shady company.