Erspay.com / Rep. called me Sat. 26th April he was irate and insulting from beginning

1 800 SW 39th St.United States
Phone: 877-317-1200

Rep. from ER Solutions called me (John Cole) last sat. 26th of April in afternoon. He was irate and insulting from the start, he informed me that we were being recorded and I hope we were so you can retrieve our conversation so as you can see for yourself how beligerant he was with me as I to him was guilty without even hearing my side of this nightmare. He was unproffessional to say the least. I hope you fire him. This is about a AT&T cell phone that I ordered online but also canceled 20-30 minutes after I ordered due to a mis-understanding with Sprint prior to placing order. AT&T rep. said no problem that if I recieved the AT&T cell to just refuse it and send it back, well I never recieved cell, but did recieve invoices for it and I called and explained and they assurred me they'd straighten it out and not to worry about it. But low and behold it has now went to collection agency. I have never had nor do I have a AT&T cell phone, so please fire that dim-wit and leave me alone PLEASE!!! I have no AT&T cell phone NEVER...