ERSolutions, Inc / Pesonnel

Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
I never ever send complaints. I called ERS to verify them as a collection agency and explained that I wanted to verify with the bank that this is who they use. Their "debt collector" as she called herself, would not let me get off the phone. She wanted to know why I had to call the bank, she repeated back to me my s.s, dob, everything personal and told me "what more do you need to know". I have never been in collections before and was so astonished by how rude this lady was. I was trying to do the right thing for me by trying to verify this company and was harrassed by doing so.
Zo

Comments

Tw
  29th of Oct, 2011

ERSolutions, Inc - Received a bill that I do not owe
ERSolutions, Inc
Texas

I received a bogus bill from ER Solutions on Oct 29, 2011 for a balance of 108.68. It came in the name of Jeffries, which was to my first husband. I did not even call the number after reading all of the complaints about this collection agency. I told my new husband, that I do not owe anyone money. The letter does say if I submit in writing, that they will provide me with the name and address of the original creditor. I will probably write to see.. but I think it will still be a bogus bill.