ERSolution / Rude and very demanding

I never do this and I'm the first if I get a bill, I pay it. However, this guy named David (ERSolution)keeps calling me over and over for payment. I had cell phones with AT&T. I was never late not even one day but then I get this big bill of $263.00 and there is no way I can pay it in one lump sum. My children had ran it up, that was one month. So I call AT&T and tell them that I would like to disconnect service because I can't take the chance of phone bill getting higher. I then had 3 broken contract fees of 525.00 placed on top of the already 263.00. Within a few days I had already received the collections notice mail and demanding me to pay in full. If I had that kind of money $826.00, I would've paid the $263.00. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. So by October I had gotten some extra money and I paid $400.00 leaving a balance of $426.00. That wasn't good enough for them even though that was all I had at the time. They have called everyday since they got the $400.00 dollars. I told Mr. David that when I get the money, he will get the money and not any faster. Every since then I just don't answer him. I have tried all day today to pay $100.00 but their website is not working or they went out of business;)..This leads me to believe they might not be to legit and that's why they are so aggressive. I wonder if AT&T got what I have already sent?

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2008

This is the number given by your website (it does not work)
    D-8-35622547

Creditor: Comcast
    Client Acct # 493102110080117
    ERS Acct # T-35622547

To Whom it May Concern:

I am disputing this bill I received for 125.92 from Comcast. I have not had service from them since Dec 03 and canceled in Jan 04. I dont believe I owe this and I am not going to pay it.

I contacted Comcast and they dont have me oweing or having any service at 121 Academy Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15106. They also told me they never heard of ERS Solutions and they do not use you as a collection agency.

When I contacted your customer service the person instructed my to send a letter disputing this bill. But on the letter received states you can call in a dispute it. Also your website is not much help. When you pick a option it says that you are already signed into your acct or not working at this time try another option.

I am requesting a email address so I can send a letter disputing this bill. I do not want to waste a stamp or my time. Please email this information to me for I believe that this is not legit and do not owe this money.

Thanks for your time.

Marcy Morris.

• Cr
      12th of Feb, 2008
    ERSolution - Rude and unprofessional!
    erSolution

The worst company! They do not know how to speak to people, i think they hire uneducated people at minimum wage to work there! I have never had such a bad experience with such a company. It has been the worst company to do service with and to ever think i was with AT&T for so long! Never again!

• Ta
      12th of Feb, 2008

my mobile has been stolen in kuwait plz block my mobile:
    nokia:(6600).imei 357932009258446