ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam. / ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam.

1 NY, United States Review updated:

The ErrorFix is a scam. How to remove ErrorFix.
The following is from http://www.spywarevoid.com/remove-errorfix-error-fix-removal-guide.html
----
ErrorFix description
ErrorFix presents itself as a registry repair tool. The title is misleading because all Error Fix can do is loading falsified security alerts. The purpose of ErrorFix is getting your money in exchange to nonfunctional piece of software.

Error Fix loads plenty of annoying alerts. They are all fabricated in order to trick people into purchasing ErrorFix. The program will never function normally since it‘s a malware designed to milk money. Do not trust ErrorFix and remove it with no doubt.

ErrorFix imitates computer scan and it also displays commercial pop-ups. It may slow a machine down and it may hijack your web browser.

Get rid of ErrorFix
Manual step-by-step ErrorFix removal
Spyware Doctor - Free Download. Anti spyware Software. (external download)
Automatic easy ErrorFix detection with Spyware Doctor (download)

ErrorFix is a Rogue Antispyware software
ErrorFix is installed without your permission.
ErrorFix reputation online is terrible.
The official website of ErrorFix is poorly built and lacks basic information.
The payments website of ErrorFix is suspicious.
Performance of the program is poor.
How to manually remove ErrorFix
To remove ErrorFix spyware you must block ErrorFix sites, stop and remove processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other ErrorFix files and registry utility. Follow the ErrorFix detection and removal instructions below.

The most typical software removal method is to remove ErrorFix by using "Add or Remove Programs" service. However there may be hidden ErrorFix files, running processes and registries in your computer, so ErrorFix may recreate all other files after reboot.

ErrorFix manual removal instructions
Block ErrorFix sites:
errorfix.com
errorfix.org Read more how to block ErrorFix sites

Locate and delete ErrorFix registry entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USERsoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrentversionrun "ErrorFix" Read more how to delete ErrorFix registry entries
Download registry cleaner to remove registry errors caused by ErrorFix

We strongly recommend you to use spyware remover to track ErrorFix and automaticaly remove ErrorFix processes, registries and files as well as other spyware threats.

errorfix removal tool

Similar Threats
RegFix Pro
Tags: Error Fix, ErrorFix how to get rid of ErrorFix how to remove ErrorFix how to uninstall ErrorFix

Posted in Rogue Antispyware

4 Responses to ErrorFix
Frank Bolt
April 29th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
I fully agree with those who were bitterly disappointed with ErrroFix. It is a scam from the start, and after taking my money nothing worked: thesystemwould not accept my “key”, while letters to their”supportsite” came back as undeliverable.
So much for that lot!

Tracy Blaisdell Reply:
May 12th, 2009 at 6:36 pm

This is the worst investment of money I have ever seen. I can barely get my computer to work at all since installing ErrorFix. Is there any way to get your money back?

Luciana Reply:
May 12th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

I recommend the manual removal for deleting ErrorFix.
We do not distribute ErrorFix therefore we can’t help you to get your money back from those scammers. You should contact your bank regarding this issue.

----

Comments

25th of May, 2009

My computer was totally damaged, I took it to computer shop and the men there told me to replace my hard drive. All my files were lost.

I searched errorfix in Google today and found some complaints againt errorfix were removed. It seems that Google helps this ### errorfix to cheat us. They both benefit from this ### errorfix.

Google is the biggest cheater in this world.

27th of May, 2009

ErrorFix deleted my system file iedkcs32.dll, and my BrandIEActiveSetup was lost, then my IE cant work. I sent them 2 emails, but no reply. At last I have to spend another $50 to a technician to repair my IE.

• Te
      31st of May, 2009

Errorfix crashed my computer after I run a scan. I have to pay another 150 USD to a computer technician to repair it. I have asked for a refund, but no reply.

• Er
      31st of May, 2009

Before I purchased Errorfix and Regtool, I contacted their customer supporter and they told me these 2 programs are for different use, one for system error fixing, another for registry repairing. Then I made the purchase.

Now I run 1-Click Scan of these 2 programs, the ###ing thing is these 2 programs have the same scan report. WHY? ---------see the attachment.

Another thing is that I haven't installed Windows update, Adobe update and Java update, also I haven't installed Adobe or Java, then why these 2 programs told me that 3 updates have been installed. Still confusing?--------see the attachment.

Then I reboot my computer and run 1-Click Scan of Regtool, it crashed my computer, I have to pay another 150 USD for a computer technician to repair my computer, I am upset by these 2 programs.

• Ga
      8th of Jun, 2009

I bought Errofix in Feb 09 and thought it utter crap I only had it a few days, it would not accept my activation key and when I went to customer service online they wanted to go inside my pc and fix the problem but I never allowed that, I did get my money back a few days later otherwise I would've called my card emergency number. I have since bought RegCure which is perfect and I also bough Washandgo also very good...

• Ts
      17th of Jun, 2009

I have emailed errorfix numorous times to ask for a refund and they ignored me. I contacted their so-called online support, no one there? It is an automatic reply. They give wrong report after the scan and trick me into purchasing.

• Fa
      17th of Jun, 2009

I purchased errorfix and then changed my computer to a faster one. When I tried to reinstall the errorfix software it gave me a error saying there were too many installations.

I think this company is a scam and will charge you over and over for the same product. Stay away from...

9th of Sep, 2009

It is a junk software that will crash your computer.

9th of Sep, 2009

Errorfix and Regtool have the same design that copied from others, they show same results. The results are fake threats, what they want is your money.

9th of Sep, 2009

Stay away from this junk software. It is nothing, it is garbagy.

9th of Sep, 2009

I hope you can learn some from my lesson. I have lost my money on a garbage, and I lost my files, all of this is because of errorfix, I hope you not.

• Er
      5th of Jan, 2010

Wow, I am a bit surprised to hear all the problems people are having with their computers reguarding errorfix. My friend installed his paid version on my system 6 months ago and I have had no problems. He has also never mentioned problems on his systems (3).

I am running Error Fix Version: 2.8.3538.566
    I never had the or a trial version, That I am avare of.
    I keep my system as clean as possible and keep aware what is installed, what services/processes are running, and I also use a cracked Superantispyware program to maintain my system.

There is n update available for ErrorFix now. Am not shure on the details tho.

Again, sorry to hear abour ur luck.

• He
      9th of Mar, 2010

I was checking my bank account and I see that you all charged me for something I did not order from you all -you all took $54.85 out of my account and I would appreciate it if you would put it back into my account-I never received a confirmation e-mail because I did not complete the order-why did you remove the money from my account without my permission-I look forward to your response to this letter-I would also like to know when you all will put my money back into my account-I am also going to contact the BBB to find out if this is legal and what can be done about this not happening again to me are someone else-even the free scan did not help me-it is the same as Regcure.

• Te
      12th of Dec, 2011

Errofix has caused me nothing but grief, I downloaded this online software and every time I updated it had a virus attached to the update called SHeur3.CGFE and when I contacted Errorfix they wanted $129 to repair my problem that was caused by their product. I contacted their customer service and got a pedestrian response from Errorfix...well done PC Utilities for providing a product to drain money from unsuspecting consumers.

Terry Walsh

• Gr
      26th of Jan, 2015

After trying four other PC Registry cleaners that wiped needed entries; in 2009 I found Error Fix by PC Utilities Inc and licensed two copies for personal and business use and had absolutely no problems. It worked well on XP Home, Pro, Ultimate; Vista, Win7 Home, Pro and Ultimate. My last update was 12-2013 just before they unfortunately shut down their customer service and web site for downloads. I didn't use their Antimalware software but Error Fix worked flawlessly. Even worked well on Windows 8 except for cleaning the IE Cache when MS started moving the IE Cache to different folders after Error Fix could not be updated. I still do a full clean weekly and a number of my friends successfully use the product. I've recently been using 2 licensed copies of AVS4U Registry Cleaner;-so far, so good. Sorry some of you had problems. My experience has been nothing but problems solved!