ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc. / ErrorFix trick s users into purchasing

1 NY, United States Review updated:

Hi,

We performed an analysis of ErrorFix software and the results were misleading.

Even we didn't do a scan, ErrorFix shows all our PCs health is "Low" and say our PCs have problems. It is on the 1Click Maintenance.

Another one is on the Registry Cleaner, we didn't do a scan, why ErrorFix say all our PCs health is "Poor". Also on the software, it says "Your PC has not undergone a scan", then why say our PC health is "Poor". It is illegal.

It uses misleading words to trick users into purchasing.

You can see the screenshots of the software and take a review.

Whether or not you do a scan, the PC health is always rated "Low" and "Poor". The design is not legitimate and misleading and would trick users into purchasing.

Another thing is that ErrorFix doesn't provide Uninstall.exe, thus if you installed it, and when you want to uninstall it, you can't.

Our team will do more analysis about this software and let you know.

Best Wishes.

ReprotSoftwareScam@Gmail.com

ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc.
ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc.

Comments

• Re
      12th of May, 2009

Today we launched a new test and found Regtool and ErrorFix belong to the same company named “PC Utilities Inc”, an American company that uses misleading wordings to trick users into purchasing. Therefore we performed an analysis of these 2 pieces of software again and the results were scary and shocking.

In last post we have reported that the software didn’t do a scan and tell users that their PCs health is Low and Poor. We think they have paid much effort on wordings that said the scan detected problems and found problems and something like that to trick users into purchasing. If the software actually did a scan, it did it without the users’ agreement. What we want to say is what they did is illegal.

Here we would report the FUNNYEST thing to you. We hope it should be serious, but not funny.

Please see the 1Click Maintenance Before Scan.JPG and Registry Cleaner Before Scan.JPG first.

Here you can see that they show different PC Health. We didn’t run a scan, why they show PC Health like that, though the wordings say a scan has been performed. As you can see on both, clearly they claim to have done system scans when no such scan exists.

Then we deleted these 2 software registry data from our computers and you can see shocking results.

Now please take a look at 1Click Maintenance After Registry Deleted.JPG and Registry Cleaner After Registry Deleted.JPG again.

Here you can their health rated as LOW. From this aspect we know that the previous so-called scan is like a joking. Why the previous one is Good and now is LOW.

PC Utilities Inc plays wording game with its users.

There must be a writing master in PC Utilities Inc. he must feel tired because he needs to write something to mislead users.

Here we send the analysis report to you again.

Our team will take a full test of those software companies who mislead users and we will report them to Better Business Bureau of the American. We test everything that is illegal.

Yours,

ReportSoftwareScam@Gmail.com

• Re
      12th of May, 2009

Besides it doesn't update your windows system, though it says that your all windows file is up-to-date.

ReportSoftwareScam@Gmail.com

• Pe
      12th of May, 2009

Thanks for your information.

It is helpful for the potential customers. It will save them money.

• Ge
      13th of May, 2009

You guys do a good job. If I know this before, I wouldn't have so many annoying problems result from ErrorFix.

• Ke
      14th of May, 2009

ErrorFix Admis that they lie. I find this information from http://errorfixscam.blogspot.com/, I would like to show here.
    ------------------
    ErrorFix Admis that they lie.

ErrorFix salesman admitting that ErrorFix will swear to fixing any error. Even if it means lying to customers and cheating them!!!

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Neil'
    Neil: Welcome back to our live chat support!
    jon ranshal: Neil - it's not nice to leave your client hanging like that
    jon ranshal: not nice to leave me hanging like thta.
    jon ranshal: why did you lie to me? at least apologize.
    jon ranshal: is it company policy to lie?
    Neil: i apologize for the mistake i have mistaken the error message as i am sales person
    jon ranshal: I can understand... it's not your fault.
    Neil: if you would like to talk to our technician i can transfer to him so that you can clarify your doubts
    jon ranshal: They probably instruct you to say that you can fix all errors
    jon ranshal: and if the program doesn't fix
    jon ranshal: then they refund the user
    jon ranshal: right?
    jon ranshal: no thank you. just answer my question
    jon ranshal: it's not your fault right - they instruct you to tell me that the application will fix whatever error i have right?
    jon ranshal: just admit it and i'll leave you alone
    jon ranshal: i am really dissapointed that you can't admit the obvious
    Neil: yes
    jon ranshal: what yes?
    Neil: We are instructed to make any sale possible
    Neil: we are ordered to make a sale no matter what
    Neil: i apologize.
    jon ranshal: thank you for admitting the lie
    info: Your chat transcript will be sent to errorfix.com@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
    jon ranshal: you can find a copy of all of our transcripts at errorfixscam.blogspot.com
    jon ranshal: you can tell your bossowner or whatever
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 6:25 AM 1 comments
    The lie called ErrorFix

This is a transcript from a conversation with ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com. They will say and promise anything just as long as you buy their program. I invented an error caused by a program that doesn't exist ("Falivax Inc."). Of course they said that ErrorFix would fix it. What liars!!!
    Don't let them steal your money!!!
    ErrorFix Registry Cleaner is a bogus tool from a bogus company!!!

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    info: You are now chatting with 'Neil'
    Neil: Welcome to our live chat service!
    jon ranshal: hey
    jon ranshal: hey
    jon ranshal: hello?!?!
    Neil: Hello. How may I assist you?
    jon ranshal: what products do you offer?
    Neil: ErrorFix can diagnose and remove or repair the invalid references that cause computer malfunctions. These include slowed performance, invalid shortcuts, confusing windows messages and even blue screens. All within a few minutes. For more information click on the link below:
    Neil: http://www.errorfix.com/
    jon ranshal: how much does it cost?
    Neil: You can purchase the program by clicking on the link below:
    Neil: http://www.errorfix.com/buy1.php
    Neil: ErrorFix is only for $34.95 for 3 computers.
    Neil: You get Privacy Control Suite worth $40 absolutely free. You also receive 24x7 technical support.
    Neil: What's more, you can extend your subscription to 3 years by paying just $9.95 more.
    Neil: You get 8 weeks full refund guarantee with your purchase.
    Neil: Its a win-win situation for you!
    jon ranshal: will it solve my "windows media player" error?
    jon ranshal: file not found - basic dll exception?!?!Neil: yes
    Neil: Yes Technical experts will solve your problem
    jon ranshal: I also have a secondary error caused by another program called falivax inc.jon ranshal: it keeps on telling me that my linux based os isn't working correctly.
    jon ranshal: Will it solve that also?
    Neil: our programs work only on windows version of OS
    jon ranshal: okay but will the ErrorFix program fix my falivax player errors?
    jon ranshal: on windows os?
    Neil: yes
    jon ranshal: i am looking for a simple and easy solution.
    jon ranshal: okay.
    jon ranshal: just so you should know
    jon ranshal: there is know such program as falivax
    jon ranshal: i made it upjon ranshal: just to see how much you people lie
    jon ranshal: i have a blog called errorfixscam.blogspot.com
    jon ranshal: i am going to post this conversation their...
    jon ranshal: you guys already ripped me off in the past.
    jon ranshal: oh sweet revenge
    Neil: Please hold one moment
    jon ranshal: are you trying to find the chief liar?
    jon ranshal: or did you just bail out from this conversation because you are scared of bad publicity?
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 5:58 AM 0 comments
    Wednesday, February 18, 2009
    ErrorFix

ErrorFix has justaused another unusuall error on my computer. The windows installer no longer works after running their registry cleaner application! ErrorFix registry cleaner is a huge scam. I have compared it to many other registry cleaners and none of them cause these horrible errors on my computer. Simply amazing how unprofessional a software company can be. I am really dissapointed from ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com otherwise known as www.errorfix.com. I hope this blog saves other users the dissapointment I felt when buying and using ErrorFix!
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 6:16 AM 0 comments
    Monday, February 16, 2009
    ErrorFix

ErrorFix has just sent me a mail offering money to delete this blog. ErrorFix is a horrible software company whose only goal in life is to steal people's money. I will have no part in their theft. I have denied the ErrorFix offer for money in return for removing this blog.
    Do not buy the ErrorFix registry cleaner.
    I repeat don't believe the ErrorFix commercials!!!
    They stole 40$ from me and ruined my computer!
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 4:38 AM 0 comments
    Tuesday, February 10, 2009
    ErrorFix lies and claims anything

It's me again reminding you NOT TO BUY ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com.
    I just did a few tests on google and found out that if I right PC Error with whatever error number I can think of then a google add displaying their fake program appears!!!
    They then claim that they can fix that error if I buy their program?!?!?!?!

Have you ever heard of a computer application that can fix any error in the world!??!?!!?!?!
    ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com is a scam registry cleaner application. They cannot fix your pc like they claim they can. Do not trust ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com they can only mess up your computer even more then it already is!!!
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 8:59 AM 0 comments
    Monday, February 9, 2009
    ErrorFix Registry Cleaner Causes Errors

Hey Guys,

This is another post about ErrorFix by www.errorfix.com ruining a computer! This guy seems to be just as pissed off as me:

The same exact thing happened to me. I think that ErrorFix actually inserts errors into your computer and then tries to rob you of our money!!!

Stay away from ErrorFix!!!
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 4:53 AM 0 comments
    Labels: ErrorFix Causes errors
    Sunday, February 8, 2009
    ErrorFix Cheats Again

Googling the internet I found out that I am not the only one that got cheated into buying ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com:

In the post below you can see that another couple of guys got cheated out of there money.

My computer is aboslutely fine right now and ErrorFix is making a bogus claim that I have 2000+ errors on my computer.

Don't buy ErrorFix!!!
    Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 1:12 PM 0 comments

• Ke
      14th of May, 2009

ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam. Complaints - ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam.
    Review all ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam. complaints

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    New York

The ErrorFix is a scam. How to remove ErrorFix.
    The following is from http://www.spywarevoid.com/remove-errorfix-error-fix-removal-guide.html
    ----
    ErrorFix description
    ErrorFix presents itself as a registry repair tool. The title is misleading because all Error Fix can do is loading falsified security alerts. The purpose of ErrorFix is getting your money in exchange to nonfunctional piece of software.

Error Fix loads plenty of annoying alerts. They are all fabricated in order to trick people into purchasing ErrorFix. The program will never function normally since it‘s a malware designed to milk money. Do not trust ErrorFix and remove it with no doubt.

ErrorFix imitates computer scan and it also displays commercial pop-ups. It may slow a machine down and it may hijack your web browser.

Get rid of ErrorFix
    Manual step-by-step ErrorFix removal
    Spyware Doctor - Free Download. Anti spyware Software. (external download)
    Automatic easy ErrorFix detection with Spyware Doctor (download)

ErrorFix is a Rogue Antispyware software
    ErrorFix is installed without your permission.
    ErrorFix reputation online is terrible.
    The official website of ErrorFix is poorly built and lacks basic information.
    The payments website of ErrorFix is suspicious.
    Performance of the program is poor.
    How to manually remove ErrorFix
    To remove ErrorFix spyware you must block ErrorFix sites, stop and remove processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other ErrorFix files and registry utility. Follow the ErrorFix detection and removal instructions below.

The most typical software removal method is to remove ErrorFix by using "Add or Remove Programs" service. However there may be hidden ErrorFix files, running processes and registries in your computer, so ErrorFix may recreate all other files after reboot.

ErrorFix manual removal instructions
    Block ErrorFix sites:
    errorfix.com
    errorfix.org Read more how to block ErrorFix sites

Locate and delete ErrorFix registry entries:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USERsoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrentversionrun "ErrorFix" Read more how to delete ErrorFix registry entries
    Download registry cleaner to remove registry errors caused by ErrorFix

We strongly recommend you to use spyware remover to track ErrorFix and automaticaly remove ErrorFix processes, registries and files as well as other spyware threats.

errorfix removal tool

Similar Threats
    RegFix Pro
    Tags: Error Fix, ErrorFix how to get rid of ErrorFix how to remove ErrorFix how to uninstall ErrorFix

Posted in Rogue Antispyware

4 Responses to ErrorFix
    Frank Bolt
    April 29th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    I fully agree with those who were bitterly disappointed with ErrroFix. It is a scam from the start, and after taking my money nothing worked: thesystemwould not accept my “key”, while letters to their”supportsite” came back as undeliverable.
    So much for that lot!

Tracy Blaisdell Reply:
    May 12th, 2009 at 6:36 pm

This is the worst investment of money I have ever seen. I can barely get my computer to work at all since installing ErrorFix. Is there any way to get your money back?

Luciana Reply:
    May 12th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

I recommend the manual removal for deleting ErrorFix.
    We do not distribute ErrorFix therefore we can’t help you to get your money back from those scammers. You should contact your bank regarding this issue.

• Tr
      22nd of May, 2009

Now it has been 10 days later than my first complaint. For some reason, I can't even stay on the internet over 2 minutes at a time thanks to ErrorFix ###. Sorry, but I am so angry, this is a new PC, my internet is through att powered by YaHoo. I called them for help and they wanted $150.00 to fix. I have no income, waiting on disability. A friend of mine E-Mailed me "How to uninstall ErrorFix". I went through all the motions then they said they needed $30.00 for a Spyware software. They came back and said "Oh, you already have Spyware, but it has to be upgrated and that will cost $30.00 too." I am not that savy on computers but I am going to try what has been posted previously to this blog. If anybody has any helpful hints, please E-Mail me at tracyblaisdell@att.net. Thanks in advance.

25th of May, 2009

My computer was totally damaged, I took it to computer shop and the men there told me to replace my hard drive. All my files were lost.

I searched errorfix in Google today and found some complaints againt errorfix were removed. It seems that Google helps this ### errorfix to cheat us. They both benefit from this ### errorfix.

Google is the biggest cheater in this world.

27th of May, 2009

ErrorFix deleted my system file iedkcs32.dll, and my BrandIEActiveSetup was lost, then my IE cant work. I sent them 2 emails, but no reply. At last I have to spend another $50 to a technician to repair my IE.

• Ts
      17th of Jun, 2009

Thanks for your information.

What they want to do is to steal money from my account and give me junk software.

• Ra
      24th of Mar, 2014

tried to install would not work with the license key i was given. Got tired trying to install so i deleted it