ErrorFix Admis that they lie. / ErrorFix Admis that they lie.

1 NY, United States Review updated:

ErrorFix Admis that they lie. I find this information from http://errorfixscam.blogspot.com/, I would like to show here.
------------------
ErrorFix Admis that they lie.

ErrorFix salesman admitting that ErrorFix will swear to fixing any error. Even if it means lying to customers and cheating them!!!

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Neil'
Neil: Welcome back to our live chat support!
jon ranshal: Neil - it's not nice to leave your client hanging like that
jon ranshal: not nice to leave me hanging like thta.
jon ranshal: why did you lie to me? at least apologize.
jon ranshal: is it company policy to lie?
Neil: i apologize for the mistake i have mistaken the error message as i am sales person
jon ranshal: I can understand... it's not your fault.
Neil: if you would like to talk to our technician i can transfer to him so that you can clarify your doubts
jon ranshal: They probably instruct you to say that you can fix all errors
jon ranshal: and if the program doesn't fix
jon ranshal: then they refund the user
jon ranshal: right?
jon ranshal: no thank you. just answer my question
jon ranshal: it's not your fault right - they instruct you to tell me that the application will fix whatever error i have right?
jon ranshal: just admit it and i'll leave you alone
jon ranshal: i am really dissapointed that you can't admit the obvious
Neil: yes
jon ranshal: what yes?
Neil: We are instructed to make any sale possible
Neil: we are ordered to make a sale no matter what
Neil: i apologize.
jon ranshal: thank you for admitting the lie
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to errorfix.com@gmail.com at the end of your chat.
jon ranshal: you can find a copy of all of our transcripts at errorfixscam.blogspot.com
jon ranshal: you can tell your bossowner or whatever
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 6:25 AM 1 comments
The lie called ErrorFix

This is a transcript from a conversation with ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com. They will say and promise anything just as long as you buy their program. I invented an error caused by a program that doesn't exist ("Falivax Inc."). Of course they said that ErrorFix would fix it. What liars!!!
Don't let them steal your money!!!
ErrorFix Registry Cleaner is a bogus tool from a bogus company!!!

info: Please wait for a site operator to respond.
info: You are now chatting with 'Neil'
Neil: Welcome to our live chat service!
jon ranshal: hey
jon ranshal: hey
jon ranshal: hello?!?!
Neil: Hello. How may I assist you?
jon ranshal: what products do you offer?
Neil: ErrorFix can diagnose and remove or repair the invalid references that cause computer malfunctions. These include slowed performance, invalid shortcuts, confusing windows messages and even blue screens. All within a few minutes. For more information click on the link below:
Neil: http://www.errorfix.com/
jon ranshal: how much does it cost?
Neil: You can purchase the program by clicking on the link below:
Neil: http://www.errorfix.com/buy1.php
Neil: ErrorFix is only for $34.95 for 3 computers.
Neil: You get Privacy Control Suite worth $40 absolutely free. You also receive 24x7 technical support.
Neil: What's more, you can extend your subscription to 3 years by paying just $9.95 more.
Neil: You get 8 weeks full refund guarantee with your purchase.
Neil: Its a win-win situation for you!
jon ranshal: will it solve my "windows media player" error?
jon ranshal: file not found - basic dll exception?!?!Neil: yes
Neil: Yes Technical experts will solve your problem
jon ranshal: I also have a secondary error caused by another program called falivax inc.jon ranshal: it keeps on telling me that my linux based os isn't working correctly.
jon ranshal: Will it solve that also?
Neil: our programs work only on windows version of OS
jon ranshal: okay but will the ErrorFix program fix my falivax player errors?
jon ranshal: on windows os?
Neil: yes
jon ranshal: i am looking for a simple and easy solution.
jon ranshal: okay.
jon ranshal: just so you should know
jon ranshal: there is know such program as falivax
jon ranshal: i made it upjon ranshal: just to see how much you people lie
jon ranshal: i have a blog called errorfixscam.blogspot.com
jon ranshal: i am going to post this conversation their...
jon ranshal: you guys already ripped me off in the past.
jon ranshal: oh sweet revenge
Neil: Please hold one moment
jon ranshal: are you trying to find the chief liar?
jon ranshal: or did you just bail out from this conversation because you are scared of bad publicity?
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 5:58 AM 0 comments
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
ErrorFix

ErrorFix has justaused another unusuall error on my computer. The windows installer no longer works after running their registry cleaner application! ErrorFix registry cleaner is a huge scam. I have compared it to many other registry cleaners and none of them cause these horrible errors on my computer. Simply amazing how unprofessional a software company can be. I am really dissapointed from ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com otherwise known as www.errorfix.com. I hope this blog saves other users the dissapointment I felt when buying and using ErrorFix!
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 6:16 AM 0 comments
Monday, February 16, 2009
ErrorFix

ErrorFix has just sent me a mail offering money to delete this blog. ErrorFix is a horrible software company whose only goal in life is to steal people's money. I will have no part in their theft. I have denied the ErrorFix offer for money in return for removing this blog.
Do not buy the ErrorFix registry cleaner.
I repeat don't believe the ErrorFix commercials!!!
They stole 40$ from me and ruined my computer!
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 4:38 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
ErrorFix lies and claims anything

It's me again reminding you NOT TO BUY ErrorFix by ErrorFix.com.
I just did a few tests on google and found out that if I right PC Error with whatever error number I can think of then a google add displaying their fake program appears!!!
They then claim that they can fix that error if I buy their program?!?!?!?!

Have you ever heard of a computer application that can fix any error in the world!??!?!!?!?!
ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com is a scam registry cleaner application. They cannot fix your pc like they claim they can. Do not trust ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com they can only mess up your computer even more then it already is!!!
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 8:59 AM 0 comments
Monday, February 9, 2009
ErrorFix Registry Cleaner Causes Errors

Hey Guys,

This is another post about ErrorFix by www.errorfix.com ruining a computer! This guy seems to be just as pissed off as me:

The same exact thing happened to me. I think that ErrorFix actually inserts errors into your computer and then tries to rob you of our money!!!

Stay away from ErrorFix!!!
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 4:53 AM 0 comments
Labels: ErrorFix Causes errors
Sunday, February 8, 2009
ErrorFix Cheats Again

Googling the internet I found out that I am not the only one that got cheated into buying ErrorFix by www.ErrorFix.com:

In the post below you can see that another couple of guys got cheated out of there money.

My computer is aboslutely fine right now and ErrorFix is making a bogus claim that I have 2000+ errors on my computer.

Don't buy ErrorFix!!!
Posted by ErrorFix.Com at 1:12 PM 0 comments

------------------

Comments

• Ke
      14th of May, 2009

ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam. Complaints - ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam.
    Review all ErrorFix is from PC Utilities Inc who say it is Advanced Registry Repair. It fact it is Scam. complaints

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    New York

The ErrorFix is a scam. How to remove ErrorFix.
    The following is from http://www.spywarevoid.com/remove-errorfix-error-fix-removal-guide.html
    ----
    ErrorFix description
    ErrorFix presents itself as a registry repair tool. The title is misleading because all Error Fix can do is loading falsified security alerts. The purpose of ErrorFix is getting your money in exchange to nonfunctional piece of software.

Error Fix loads plenty of annoying alerts. They are all fabricated in order to trick people into purchasing ErrorFix. The program will never function normally since it‘s a malware designed to milk money. Do not trust ErrorFix and remove it with no doubt.

ErrorFix imitates computer scan and it also displays commercial pop-ups. It may slow a machine down and it may hijack your web browser.

Get rid of ErrorFix
    Manual step-by-step ErrorFix removal
    Spyware Doctor - Free Download. Anti spyware Software. (external download)
    Automatic easy ErrorFix detection with Spyware Doctor (download)

ErrorFix is a Rogue Antispyware software
    ErrorFix is installed without your permission.
    ErrorFix reputation online is terrible.
    The official website of ErrorFix is poorly built and lacks basic information.
    The payments website of ErrorFix is suspicious.
    Performance of the program is poor.
    How to manually remove ErrorFix
    To remove ErrorFix spyware you must block ErrorFix sites, stop and remove processes, unregister DLL files, search and delete all other ErrorFix files and registry utility. Follow the ErrorFix detection and removal instructions below.

The most typical software removal method is to remove ErrorFix by using "Add or Remove Programs" service. However there may be hidden ErrorFix files, running processes and registries in your computer, so ErrorFix may recreate all other files after reboot.

ErrorFix manual removal instructions
    Block ErrorFix sites:
    errorfix.com
    errorfix.org Read more how to block ErrorFix sites

Locate and delete ErrorFix registry entries:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USERsoftwaremicrosoftwindowscurrentversionrun "ErrorFix" Read more how to delete ErrorFix registry entries
    Download registry cleaner to remove registry errors caused by ErrorFix

We strongly recommend you to use spyware remover to track ErrorFix and automaticaly remove ErrorFix processes, registries and files as well as other spyware threats.

errorfix removal tool

Similar Threats
    RegFix Pro
    Tags: Error Fix, ErrorFix how to get rid of ErrorFix how to remove ErrorFix how to uninstall ErrorFix

Posted in Rogue Antispyware

4 Responses to ErrorFix
    Frank Bolt
    April 29th, 2009 at 3:07 pm
    I fully agree with those who were bitterly disappointed with ErrroFix. It is a scam from the start, and after taking my money nothing worked: thesystemwould not accept my “key”, while letters to their”supportsite” came back as undeliverable.
    So much for that lot!

Tracy Blaisdell Reply:
    May 12th, 2009 at 6:36 pm

This is the worst investment of money I have ever seen. I can barely get my computer to work at all since installing ErrorFix. Is there any way to get your money back?

Luciana Reply:
    May 12th, 2009 at 10:18 pm

I recommend the manual removal for deleting ErrorFix.
    We do not distribute ErrorFix therefore we can’t help you to get your money back from those scammers. You should contact your bank regarding this issue.

14th of May, 2009

There is software out there that will get ya. I hate scammers, and i think I should post these bad comments to my blog at:

I would love to here other people's opinion on other software I also have a free guide that will help you optimize and fix errors on your PC.
    However, I looked for free software before, for solving errors they only do a half job. you do need a proper, legitimate registry cleaner.
    I have a review of the top ones at my website.

That dll error that your getting with the media player... will probably require a reinstall of the media player along with a codec pack, that should fix it.

As for error fix, they are a publisher hosted by clickbank - who will always refund the customer within 60 days, no questions asked.

If anybody else is here who wants help with their computers - just drop me a mail at johndevine@speedupmypc.ws

25th of May, 2009

My computer was totally damaged, I took it to computer shop and the men there told me to replace my hard drive. All my files were lost.

I searched errorfix in Google today and found some complaints againt errorfix were removed. It seems that Google helps this ### errorfix to cheat us. They both benefit from this ### errorfix.

Google is the biggest cheater in this world.

27th of May, 2009

ErrorFix deleted my system file iedkcs32.dll, and my BrandIEActiveSetup was lost, then my IE cant work. I sent them 2 emails, but no reply. At last I have to spend another $50 to a technician to repair my IE.

• Te
      31st of May, 2009

Errorfix crashed my computer after I run a scan. I have to pay another 150 USD to a computer technician to repair it. I have asked for a refund, but no reply.

• Ts