ERP Solution Asia / Awareness for fraud experience letter given by company

1 India Review updated:

We wish to make you aware that ERP Solution Asia, Noida is providing fake experience letters to individuals, even they will not be employee of that company. On the basis of this fake experience letter many people have got jobs in different software companies like Siemens India, Patni Computers etc. We Suggest kindly check up your employees if they have Above mentioned company experience letter.

This is our duty to inform all the software companies about this fraud way to get jobs. Here is the address of the company

ERP Solution ASIA
Greater Noida (U.P.)
Phone : +91 . 0120 . 2517825
INDIA
Email : info@erpsolutionasia.com

Comments

• Am
      4th of May, 2007

ERP Solution Asia

I wish to make you aware that ERP Solution Asia, Noida is a body-shopping company and is not providing any fake experience letters to individuals. I am an employee of this company and working with them for the last 2.5 years. I'm currently working on-site with a client based in Pune.

For further details you can visit our website www.erpsolutionasia.com

Head Office:
    INDIA
    Email : info@erpsolutionasia.com

• Pa
      4th of May, 2007

This is to make everyone aware that I have been working with ERP Solution Asia for the past 1 year and I have never come across any such incidence of fake experience letters being provided to any outside candidate who is not an employee.

• Vi
      15th of May, 2007

This is to make everyone aware that I have been working with ERP SOLUTION ASIA from last 1.5 years. I don't have such kind of complaints regarding the fake experience. So this is my request to all that ignore such kind of illegal issue. Thanks

• Ab
      12th of Jul, 2007

This is to make everyone aware that I have been working with ERP Solution Asia for the past 3 year and I have never come across any such incidence of fake experience letters being provided to any outside candidate who is not an employee. I'm currently working on-site with a client based in Mumbai.

• Kg
      16th of Jul, 2007

Dear ERP solutions Asia employees

We have no dobt that you are working for an IT company and that too with a monthly take home salary. We are not denying that. This company does exist and they do have some IT projects also with them.

What we are pointing out here through https://www.complaintsboard.com is about this company providing fake experience certificates to DUCAT noida students at a marginal fees. This is unethical. A very stupid way to earn money by DUCAT noida and ERP solutions Asia. A very bad nexus indeed.

Your well wishers
    At KG Pvt Limited

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2007

I worked in this company for around 1.5 years, and in really i got very good experience and knowledge from there and after that i got good job in good brand in IT. This very unfair, KG pvt ltd, producing that type of statements. Before Doing any comments, they should see that future of no. of persons depend on that.

• Vi
      24th of Sep, 2007

Hi

I am Vishal Sihna ,
    I am really taken back by the content I read here , I totally disagree with the Comments made for ERP Solution Asia.

I have worked there for more then 2 years in ERP Solution Asia and Gained Enough experince to get a Good start in IT , Currently I am Working for CanvasM for Client : Motorola , No need to Mention That client Like Motorola is a Giant in telecom and they will scrutiny each and every detail for treir resource .

I don't find any such False certificates issued by the Company and I belive this is serious comments placed by KG Pvt Limited.This can affect Many people working in Diffrent parts of IT industry . So please ...

KG Pvt Limited Is this some Employee Verification company.

• Dh
      26th of Sep, 2007

I don't agree.

• Ge
      26th of Sep, 2007

I think such types of issues should have not been brought out here. It seems that people who do not have any work, are unemployed or are the RIVALS of erpsolutions.com are writing and putting wrong message on this board.

Such types of wrong information that can generally ruin the mass of the candidates attached to the erpsolution should not be allowed to be put up on this BOARD and be discussed.

And nobody is the care taker of this Society, other wise u r a BF

Any suggestion please write to me.
    George

• Ga
      9th of Feb, 2008

I had worked with this company for almost 2 years, I am totally dissatisfied with the content provided by KG Privited lmt. Please don't make such kind of statement before you have a full proof of that...

• La
      27th of May, 2009

Hello Friend,

I have 5 yrs Exp in HR. I m agreed for Ducat fraud certificate.

Thanks and Regards
    Lalit Kumar

• Ku
      17th of Jun, 2009

Dear Well Wisher from KG Pvt Limited,

what do u gain at pointing out others without substantial evidence. I've been with ERP for 2 years and now in US with big clients.

• Su
      6th of Jan, 2010

I shudder at the thought that if an HR company conducting a background search for genuine employees of ERP Asia come across this allegation. Such allegations need to be dealt with through proper channel, like court. And WHEN you have PROOF then post such comments. This is damaging to many and no one is benefiting. Not even you Mr. Good Samaritan KG Pvt Limited.

• Su
      8th of Jan, 2010

Hey, looks like people dont even care one before defaming any company!!
    Maybe he was not selected in ERP and he is just lying!
    My friend worked in ERP and now he is in Amdocs. He was so well experienced. Comeon dude, get a life.

19th of Mar, 2010

Agreed.People do course from Ducat and they provide fake exp letters from this company

• Ra
      15th of Jun, 2010

sajid written about this company, firstly i would say that sajid dont write his correct name bcoz sajid_nadidwala is a fake name of sajid. so how can we trust on fake name holder...and fake name holder garbage talks...

I think all can understand my mean...

13th of Aug, 2012

This article has been written with malicious intent of defaming the company along with thousands of ex and present employees, please think about the repercussions of your actions on the lives of people who are in any way associated with it.

• Ko