ERIN WEBBER PHOTOGRAPHY / STOLE MONEY / NEVER RECIEVE PICTURES

1 6833 NE 199TH STREETOcala, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 352-497-1317

I HIRED THIS PHOTOGRAPHER FOR MY WEDDING . SHE GOT PAID AND DID THE JOB THEN VANISH FROM THE PLANET WITH MY PICTURES. I HAVE CALLED& EMAIL HER BUT GET NO RESPOND. SHE HAS TURN MY DREAM DAY INTO A NIGHTMARE, SHE HAS ALL MY BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES IN HER CAMERA. I LOOK HER UP IN THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND SHE HAD A GOOD REPUTATION UNTIL THIS LAST YEAR(2008) WERE SHE TURNED INTO A SCAM ARTISTS. ERIN HAVE A HEART AND GIVE ME MY MEMORIES BACK .**PLEASE***

Mo

Comments

• Ni
      12th of Feb, 2009

I also have not recieved my photographs and unfortunatley agree with the complainer... I have not recieved any framed photos or a "gift" for my patience. My 1 year anniversary is in a few weeks and all I got was an album I was unsatified with for my $600. If it wasnt a scam it was pretty poor service and quite a dissapointment!
    Nicolle O'steen

• Oc
      28th of Mar, 2016

She done the same thing to my daughter. I paid her in full and it took me blasting her on all social media and finally threatening her with my attorney to finall get the pics 8 or 9 months later. She then told my daughter she would give her what ever she wanted to order extra at no charge for the inconvenience that was around thanks giving here we are in March and still no pics. The only communication was a request from her to take down my negative post. I guess all I can do is to go back to blasting here again and see what happens. The pictures she gave my daughter were crap. If I had seen them before I paid she would not have gotten anything. TO POOR OF QUAILITY TO CLAIM TO BE A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON