EricDressinternet retailer from china with other companies under dbas

● I am so disappointed in the poor customer your comany has shown.
● also you have stolen my refund $85.46 because I returned the 2 items of the 6 items ordered.
● your representative damon on 122215 gave a specific address in gardena ca, usa. This is where my items were delivered and received.

Now I do not want anything from
"ericdress"!!! - anything!!! From your company. You would not refund me for 2 items I returned on 122615.
● I do not want to do business with a company who has no morals.
● your products are not described correctly and your customer service is none effective and more importantly there is no customer appreciation.
●●●● therefore I want to return the remaining three (3) items for a complete refund of my monies paid for your inferior products.
● the three (3) items I want to return are:
● the following 3 items total $55.77. Combined the 2 items I returned per your rep damon the 2 items total
● $85.46...
● [total 5 items = $214.12]

●●●●> please give me a current address to mail your products back!!! So you can totally refund me $ 214.12
●●●●> notify me a. S. A. P. (As soon as possible) what address you will reconize and allow my returned items to be returned and refunded

I plan to return:
●1. Item# [protected] - $16.19
> necklace, tassel
> category - jewelry
● 2. Item# [protected] - $17.09
> dress, double breastfed - black
> category - dresses
● 3. Item# [protected] - $22.49
> jacket, sweater jacket - black
> category - outerwear, jackets

> my prior items were returned to. [ this is the address where I was instructed by your representative "damon" from your customer service department to mail my returned items.
> ● "the return address for the united states customer :
> return name : abc/return
> return address: 15020 s. Figueroa st gardena, ca 90248 usa ]
● per your rep damon my items were returned to the gardena ca address instructed by your rep damon

● my refund is $85.46 for the initial 2 items returned eff 122615 which you failed to refund

> 4. Item# [protected] - $65.69
> coat, long single breasted - red
> category - outerwear, coats
●●●●● returned 01/04/2016
●●●●● usps tracking number:
> 5. Item# [protected] - $19.79
> dress, notched collar - black
> category - bodycon dresses
●●●● returned 01/04/2016
●●●● usps tracking number:
> 6. Item# [protected] - $72.89
> coat, single breasted faux leather/fur - black
> category - outerwear, coats
> ●● I notified you of an item I never received
> ●● refunded - $72.89
> effective 12/28/15
- * - * - * - * - *
On jan 29, 2016 12:30 am,"queeny dobine"wrote:
> ● I am demanding my refund of $85.46 us.
> ● I have followed your original instructions and my items were returned to the address and received at the address sent to me by email on 122215 from your service representative damon.
> ● see your original responding email dated 122215 from damon your service representative (Below).
> he gave instructions where to mail my returned items.
> ● this is the address where I was instructed by your representative"damon"from your customer service department to mail my returned items.
> ●" the return address for the united states customer :
> return name : abc/return
> return address: 15020 s. Figueroa st gardena, ca 90248 usa"
> ● I have provided my tracking number numerious times
> see same information provided by email
> ●"my usps tracking number
> [protected] 19
> shows my package containing my returned items... Was delivered and the website' notes indicate the package was "left with individual" effective 01/05/16 @ 3:16pm pst"
> ● I am demanding my $85.46 forthwith!

Qu
Mar 02, 2016

Comments

• Cy
      Jan 29, 2018

I have returned a blouse to the address given to me and I have not received my refund. I gave this company one more chance and order a faux fur cape and received the wrong color. I'm not going to return the cape, but I have learned my lesson and will never order again. I DO WANT MY REFUND FOR THE BLOUSE, #2328656