Eric Weston / Eric Weston lier and thief

1 1105 W Wyoming AvePhiladelphia, PA, United States Review updated:

Eric Weston is a con man. He has the gift of gab. He befriended me and offered to help with repairs in my house. He started the repairs and left in the middle of the job. He nevered finished the job and would not answer my calls and not return them. He walked off with $2000.00 of my money. Not only did he screw me he also screwed the people who worked for him. He never payed them and come to find out he most of the jobs he does are never finished. DO NOT TRUST HIM. He is a liar and a thief.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Jun, 2011

Eric lie's about everthing ! even the amount of Kids he has. He swears he's a union contractor and make $100, 000.00 a year.LOL! What a JOKE!

• 20
      8th of Nov, 2011

Yes he is a con man. I never did business with him but we did date briefly. When i met him he said he had bought the house that he was working on and was going to fix it up and rent it out. He kept that lie going for over three months and then I find out that he never bought the house, he was just contracted to work on it and never even finished. The real owner was very upset and he made all kinds of excuses as to why he didn't finish it. When i confronted him on the lie he became very upset and told me I was crazy. Needless to say stay away from Eric Weston. He is a lying little pervert that has an appetite for very young women. And yes he lied about the children to me as well he said he had three but come to find out there were more. He is just full of lies and I am glad I ended it when I did.

19th of Jan, 2016

Eric Weston is a OLD PERVERT !!!

• Pe
      5th of May, 2018

Eric Weston...Ladies beware of this man... He prays on single women and befriends you for potential dating or as a contractor to help you with project. Hired him for a small project which he didn't finish and ended up costing me more out of pocket due to his negligence. I thought [censored] happens...big mistake on my part. This man then pursued me and gradually started to ask me for favors and eventually money. He has a skill for deflecting and transferring his wrongs on to you. Fortunately, for me I kept my legs closed and money in the bank . He currently has a POF profile user name Peacenhappiness2. Rarely leaves his profile pictures up may have a race car as profile pic I have provide pics of this scam artist... Run as fast as you can don't entertain this man.