ER Solutions / [protected] - calling without any reason!

ER Solutions [protected]) has called me demanding my social number and will not tell me why they are calling me. When I tell them I will not give out my social without knowing the purpose of the call they get very rude, telling me that I am not who I say I am!

Comments

30th of Nov, 2006

ER Solutions constantly calls a number that I have not supplied to anyone aside from a particular computer company. They will call again within minutes and never leave a message. I attempted to return the calls several times only to receive the following :

"Your call is being answered by 'Audix' Message Center is not available, sorry you can not leave a message now because the user's mailbox is full. "

I've read complaints about the company making threats including telling a spouse that they would search for the person's social security. I personally can't wait to speak with them. Sounds like a rude company that I'm going to have some fun with.

• Ti
      18th of Apr, 2007

Then you will get calls till you verify it is likely you have a debt in collections... That is probably the reason that you wont verify who you are... But since you wont do that who are we to disclose your personal information if we dont know for sure we are talking to you...

• La
      29th of Jun, 2007

Then needless to say the computer company you provided the number to has sent you to collections.

• Sh
      30th of Nov, 2007

This number keeps calling me too! They leave no message, and call me at all hours of the day and night. When I call them back I get the same thing the mailbox is full and you can't leave a message. What are these people trying to do. I do not answer my phone if I do not know the number, but if you leave me a message I call back.

• Cl
      8th of Dec, 2007

These people are so unprofessional about handling their business. I tried explaining to them that I don't know why they have my bill in collection and the guy tells me to "grow up and take responsibility." I ask him why he is talking to me like that, like he is my parent and he tells me "Maybe I need a parent... someone to talk to me like this so that I can grow up and deal with my responsibilities." I abruptly ended the conversation and tried to call back to speak to someone more professional but got the dreaded audix message system that does not let people leave messages. I will be reporting them to the better business bureau.

30th of Jan, 2008

They are calling my 11 year old daughters cell phone.

Now you can call them...
    Administrative Contact:

Phone: 1-902-7492701
    Email: domain-registrar@register.com

• De
      9th of Feb, 2008

I have had a bad experience with ER Solutions also. My husband works various hours so he is hard to get a hold of. I have been getting calls from this company for him- the agents that call normally never even stay on the phone past me saying he is not available- they hang up too quickly. Now today I had a man named Rick call and ask for my husband- I said he is not home can I take a message or help you- I am his wife. Rick then asks me for my husbands SS# and address to verify that I am really his wife. What kind of foolishness is that? How does that prove that I am his wife I asked him- he replied, well I do not know you and that would tell me that you are his wife. So I told him that this did not prove anything, I asked him to give me the info he had and I will tell him if it is correct- of course he stammered a bit and said well if I was your bank they would ask for this info. I told him the bank would not ask me this if they called me at my home. Why would they need my husbands identity proven if they had it already. This makes me think that they are using names and numbers that they stole from somewhere else and are calling to get more information to use fraudulently somehow. I have read enough complaints online about them to know that they don't always have all the proper info for people that they are supposedly collecting from. They should be investigated as a ligitimate collection bureau. I will file suit against them if the calls start to get harrassing and degrading like the others who have complained about them. They would not even give me information as to the nature of the call- I went online to find out what kind of company they were, Rick would not even tell me that information. He seemed to want to hide the fact that this was an attempt to collect a debt. He did however, when I asked if this call was a sales call, tell me that it was absolutely far from it- as he was chuckling under his breath. I guess these agents are the rejects that can't hold down a job requiring people skills or good bedside manner.

• Be
      27th of Feb, 2008

Hey guys, just trying to see if there's a common thread here. Have any of you been victim of ID theft? Are you all WAMU customers ?

• Gl
      31st of Jul, 2008

These people are Spammers or Phishers.
    Anyone asking for your social security number is an identity thief.
    It's a scam.
    The best thing to do is, don't engage them in discussion.
    Get caller id and don't answer when they call.

• Su
      20th of Sep, 2008

Thank you to the others who wrote before me. 425-562-3215 called and asking but not telling what the call was about. I was as evasive as she (the caller) was which only netted ER SOLUTIONS. When I sent to the internet to find out who they were, I ended up finding this site.

I have a personal situation - where a spouse I divorce - lied a lot and has played many deceptive games, which was why I was caution on the phone. Having children, the words ER concerned me which is why I am grateful for this information so my mind is at rest.

The caller does give you the feeling of trying to hide something and be deceptive. I am glad I was as evasive as they were.

• Ni
      9th of Feb, 2009

These people have posted stuff to my credit report without contacting me at all I am not even sure what the debt is and trying to get ahold of them has proven to be difficult since all the phone numbers on their website are bogus is there anything anyone know that I can do

• Dj
      7th of Jul, 2010

when ANYONE calls asking for your SSN, never give it out over the phone. If they are legitimately collecing a debt, tell them you do not handle financial matters over the phone and demand they mail you a bill. Most companies now days ask for a security question/answer when you set up an account with them. There are many other ways to verify you are who you say you are, other than giving out your SSN.

• Mu
      3rd of Aug, 2010

Just got a voice mail on my cell phone: Are you -my name- ? If you are not -my name, kindly hang up. This is an attempt to collect a debt. We will be revealing personal information so if you are not -my name, please hang up. If you need time to get to a quiet place so no one will hear your personal information, press 1.
    I hung up at that point. If it was that important, they would not have a recording calling me.

19th of Sep, 2010

Thank you so much for the information posted.
    They call my cell (from 1.425.562.3215) and never leave a message. I will not answer the call if I don't recognize the number. They will not leave a message. We are at a stall mate on this.
    I would not give any personal or financial information over the phone anyway, ever. Nor would I engage or endure anyone speaking to me rudely. So it's best I don't even answer their calls.
    I know they are monitoring this site because I read one of their posts, in defense of their rudeness, I guess. I hope they read this posting. It may save them some time when dealing with folks like me.
    I am not a WAMU customer. I have been the victim of accidental identity theft though, I have a common name. But I also have had a lot of emergency medical bills over the last 5 years and even though I have BCBS so most has been paid with my co-pays and insurance, there is some I will not be able to completely pay off right now so, it could just be a collection agent.
    When and if I ever get the money to pay these I will, but it won't ever be to a company I didn't receive medical treatment from. And if it is a bonafide debt to be collected on, they already have my address to send a statement to. Just FYI. . . :)
    Let me clarify~ IF I WON THE LOTTERY TODAY AND I HAD MONEY TO PAY ANY OLD DEBT; I WOULD CONTACT THE ORIGINATOR OF THE SERVICE PROVIDED AND PAY THEM AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR PATIENCE. VENDORS WOULD BE PAID FROM MY FILES AND POSSIBLY, CREDIT REPORT. I WOULD NOT SEND ANY MONIES FOR MEDICAL TREATMENTS/SERVICES TO A COMPANY THAT DOES NOT/DID NOT PERFORM MEDICAL TREATMENTS/SERVICES.
    I cut and re-pasted the above company information for those people being harassed by them who might have missed it earlier, maybe it can help others with their research on this company. I have no reason to do anything with it yet but I will keep it on record, just in case.
    Administrative Contact:
    Phone: 1-902-7492701
    Email: domain-registrar@register.com

• Ra
      30th of Sep, 2010

Watch out, they called me last night on a debt from 9 years ago that I barely remembered, but they never sent me a dunning letter.

• Rl
      10th of Oct, 2010

I have gotten two calls from ER Solutions now, that ask for my social security number. I told them I would not give it to them and asked what the bill was, they would not tell me. The next time I talk to them I am going to ask if they know about this web site, and the harassment laws in Michigan.

26th of Feb, 2011

I too have been called numerous times within hours of each other. Thankfully on one call the automated system left a message. The call was for a name I do not know. They did however leave call back information.
    Candy Smith, a debt collector for ER Solitions
    Toll Free 1-800-477-5451

Call them on their dime...

• La
      30th of Apr, 2011

im getting tire of these people calling me

• Ok
      2nd of Jun, 2011

I have received a phone call from this number. I know I owe a debt. And I will not pay ER Solutions, I will start making payments to the company that I owe a debt. For the past four years, my life has been a struggle with having to start over in a different company and am now starting to see a little light but not enough to please some individuals.

• Ca
      28th of Jul, 2011

This number has called my landline countless times and I have traced it via *57, and *69. *57 traces and documents a number so that after the third time criminal charges can be pressed and *69 tells you the last number that called your landline. The last time I actually had a woman named Amber ask me to verify the last 4 of my SSN. I asked her why she had my SSN in the first place and she hung up. Upon googling the number I saw the 18004775451 number above and called it back asking for "Amber". I was almost as suprised as she was when the same voice that had called me answered saying, "this is Amber". I calmly and respectfully told her that I had traced the number with *57 and would be pressing charges if she did not explain why she had my SSN. She again said to verify the last 4 or we had nothing to talk about. I did not verify and she hung up. The next time she calls my home, I'm calling hers and asking her to verify her street address.