Equity Lifestyle Properties — park manager
I am a resident at Sunseekers RV Resort. Equity Lifestyles acquired this park in September. Our lot rent went up over 60% and the property is worse now. The property manager, Alita, has not acknowledged nor taken any action to address numerous complaints filed by dozens of residents. The laundry facilities are down from 3 laundry rooms (8 washers and dryers) to 2 washers and 1 dryer that are barely functional. We've been told a company is taking over but after nearly 90 days, nothing. Manager shrugs and says it's not up to her. We have no shower facilities. They are boarded up. Manager says to use the shower in your unit. Street lighting is nearly non existent. Manager said to submit a list and it will be addressed. After 30 days, lists, maps and numerous complaints, nothing. Residents are taking turns cleaning up the garbage/dumpster/recycle area. Numerous requests and complaints to have trash moved from front gate area to an area in the back of the park with ample space has fallen on deaf ears. It's a disgusting mess. When people drive in the park they see overflowing dumpsters, recycle bins, piles of the managements construction debris. And now the manager is having her office remodeled while we have no laundry, no showers, no street lighting, a front security gate the manager refuses to close and a failing water system that breaks causing outages on a regular basis. Not to mention a pool that the heater is broken on a regular basis. Instead we have new chairs and furniture around the pool, in the community room and some new landscaping. You are on the verge of a rebellion. This needs to be addressed immediately. Residents are threatening to quit paying until issues are addressed.
More Equity Lifestyle Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. - unethical behaviour
- CAMPGROUND MEMBERSHIP - BREACH OF CONTRACT 
- Equity Lifestyles Properties - Denied to sell a home! 
- Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. - pine ridge at crestwood, whiting nj 08759
- Equity Lifestyle Properties - mobile home property
- Equity Lifestyle Properties - the management here is rude!
- Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc. - safety of residency with felony criminals living here who have assaulted a resident
- Equity lifestyles/hacienda villages - They asked to pay more money, but I didn't get for what
- Equity Lifestyle Properties - campground did not have crucial amenities available that I had paid for.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties - unpaid invoice 509529