Equitable Acceptance / harassment

they harass me and my husband. I had made a payment and i sent a money order and they continue to harass me. I spoke with the manager and she was very rude to me . so i am going to report them.

Comments

18th of Apr, 2009

i agrre 100%

5th of May, 2009

I totally agree, they call me and harass me at home & job . I have never had to deal with such rude and unprofessional people. I strongly stress if anyone is interested in buying anything from this company
    DO NOT DO IT. I have also spoke with numerous managers and supervisors about returning the product ever since day 1 that I received it. because they do not do what they said they would (cooking pots and pans). They all tell me that it is not there problem and there is nothing that they can do about it. I have asked for a 800 number for who I need to contact to return the product and they tell me they don't have to give that information to me even though they are their financing company and they do have it. I also had set up a ONE time payment over the phone with a checking account. the next month they took the money out of my account without my permission & I called and told they can not take the money out without my permission. the supervisor told me she can take money out anytime they want for payment.

andrea

14th of Aug, 2009

I also agree with you, They are thieves and liars. My husband and I are a young couple and we bought the pots and pans thinking they would be great. The first time we used them they burnt everything, So we use the $150 pot and pan set we got for a wedding gift from another person that works fine. I called to return the set and they said I couldn't because I used them. I stopped paying and now they harrass me at work and leave rude messages on my phone. I really regret buying their product and now my husband and I have really bad credit and we are stuck with thier useless pots and pans. Did anyone get their money back?

Christina

• Ro
      25th of Oct, 2009

did anyone take the cruise?

• As
      26th of Oct, 2009

GET REAL PEOPLE. FIRST OF ALL WHO PURCHASES COOKWARE FOUR UP TO 3, 000.00 DOLLARS. SECOND OF ALL READ THE DAMN CONTRACT BEFORE YOU SIGN IT. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THERE IN THE CONTRACT. YOU CANT SIGN A LEGAL BINDING CONTRACT THEN COMPLAIN LATER BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ IT. ALSO UNDER FEDERAL LAW, THEY CAN NOT TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCT WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. DON'T LEAVE OUT 1/2 OF THE STORY BECAUSE YOU ARE ANGRY, THERE IS NOT A SINGLE PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO IS GOING TO BREAK FEDERAL LAW AND LOSE THEIR JOB, NOT TO MENTION GOING TO PRISON TO RUN MONEY THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO RUN. IF YOU ARE MAD AT ANYONE, BE MAD AT YOURSELF BECAUSE OF YOUR HIGH LEVEL OF STUPIDITY.

• Gl
      4th of Mar, 2010

They even had the nerve to contact my family and my previous employer 2 years after I had already payed off my loan. But for some reason they never attempted to contact me. Although they did try to get information on me and my husband from family members. And my previous employer. I have never dealt with such a more disrespectful and shameless company. To think that they would go to such extreme lengths for a loan that dose not even exist anymore. And to address ashling2009's comment. I'm pretty sure that HARASSING MY FAMILY AFTER AND LOAN HAS LONG BEEN PAID WAS NOT IN MY CONTRACT AGREEMENT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD FIND OUT THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE YOU PROCLAIM THE IGNORANCE OF OTHERS. BUT MORE THAN LIKELY YOU JUST WORK FOR THE COMPANY AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE.

• Mr
      14th of Jul, 2010

Ashling2009 has commented on the other equitable complaints, she probably works for them, and is the bogus and rude "manager" you spoke with. wow.. she must have an AWESOME life.

• Nd
      28th of Jul, 2011

Ashling or whatever...it doesn't say in the contract that "we'll call you constantly even when you make a payment" or "don't call because we'll never answer" or when you use the pots and pans everything will stick " or "the vacations are not free" and when they did their demonstration they didn't show that the dishes suck. Another thing is when you hear from a former worker that they scam people n sell ### pots I'm pretty sure I'd be mad at the business. So before you go insulting people for making a mistake which people do why don't you get you're facts straight.

• Am
      9th of Sep, 2011

The pots and pans are awful!! Stupid mistake being sucked into the awesome sales pitch, never again will I go to anything like it. I have had mine for 2 and 1/2 years and the handles are already falling off...what the crap is that for $3, 000.oo pots and pans.

• Th
      18th of Sep, 2011

What's the deal with their web sight everytime i try to log on it say thers' a ERROR so hell int the hay do they expect you to make a payment when ther damn sight is down all of the time