Equinox Skin Care / $99.00 charge

1 1285 Baring Blvd 297, Sparks, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-862-9839

I ordered a FREE trial of the Equinox product, paying only S&H, and few days later I been charged $99.00 without my approval. On my bank statement is showing a false phone number [protected], After lots of time spent looking to find a real number, I am connected somewhere in India, and talked to a very hard English accent...I am told I've missed a the 154 days free trial to cancel my account.( I never made an account, I only entered the information needed in order to get the product) and I am told I won't get money back. Shame..I know whose the product belongs to, and is a shame for him to do such dishonest business. .I see lots of complaints...any body was able to get the $99.00 back????

Ne
Nov 4, 2013

More Equinox Skin Care Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Th
      4th of Nov, 2013

Ok...ANYTIME you give your credit card to a company, you MUST read the terms and conditions and all of the fine print. The web site specifically says that they are sending you a 30 day supply...but you only have 14 days to cancel before they charge your account the $99.00. In this day and age, we have to protect ourselves, against companies who offer free trials, but ask for your credit card. They will ALWAYS put the REAL terms, in the terms and conditions section, under a new link. This is a tough $99 lesson, but hopefully you will never let a company take advantage of you again!!!

• Ru
      6th of Nov, 2013

on Sept 4th 2013 I won a judgement against Equinox in small claims court in Ohio i have followed all the procedures as advised by the court system still the company chooses to ignore all requests for a refund I intend to follow through with this matter I feel the company has ripped off too many consumers and has gotten away with it R Raub