Equinox / facial product

1 1285 Baring Blvd#297, Sparks, NV, United States Review updated:

Unatthorised charges for products not received and for unauthorized debiting of account...not acceptable...feel like have been fraudedulently used

Comments

• Co
      2nd of Oct, 2012

This is a swindle and a fraud. They said it is a free trail, BUT your credit card is charged with $99 after 15 days. This is a disgusting way of doing business. I have to cancel my credit card because I don't want to be their victim again. NO, THANK YOU EQUINOX!

• To
      5th of Jun, 2013

Exact same thing is happening to me. They said it is a free trail, BUT your credit card is charged with $99 after 15 days. This is a disgusting way of doing business. They have sent 3 un-authorize shipments and have debited my credit card for $99, $105, $105 and this taken place in 2 months. Can't find any way to contact these thieves to stop this.

• Be
      8th of Aug, 2013

I agree to this complaint 100%, the same exact thing happened to me, but mine fortunately was caught by my credit card and now I am in the process of disputing the $99 unauthorized charge. I wished I look into this further before requesting this free trial. Thank goodness for Chase credit. One more thing, the products are no good anyway, not worth a dime.

• I purchased the trial sample for 4.95 or 9.95 not sure of initial cost. I received two different products at the time. I called and canceled my order in January, but only the cream stopped coming. I didn't know that I needed to stop them separately.

My contribution to this problem is that I didn't call again to get the deliveries stopped. I didn't rush because I hadn't checked my bank statement, therefore; did not know that I was being charged so much each month. I thought it cost $9.95, you can imagine how shocked I was to find that I was being charged $105.95 for a product that I was not using.

I called yesterday again about canceling my order. At that time I was told because I missed the trial period that I could cancel the membership, or get my money back.

This does not make sense because everyone allows returns. I would never spend that much money on any facial products that are cost 105.00 a pop.
    I feel like they stole over 200.00 dollars from me for a product that does not work, and that I didn't ask them to keep sending.

I'm also reporting this company to the BBB. This is ridiculous, I feel like I'eve been robbed.