Equifax Report Monitoring / website does not allow you to cancel your order

Equifax report monitoring, I have been on hold with them for over 20 minutes, their website does not allow you to cancel your order, there is no way to figure out what plan is what, it feel like everything is a trick to get you to buy more additional products.

Va

Comments

• Bu
      12th of Feb, 2009

That's dirty business practices Equifax uses.

They do not allow to cancel the product online. After I called and canceled the trial (25 min total time on phone), I've found that it was still there the next day if I logon to my account.

I had to call again and kindly ask them to cancel it again (20 mins more). Then rep said I will receive an email confirmation of the cancellation. Of course there was no email, but logging to my account stopped working ("website problems"). This time I emailed my request to support.

Finally, today (3rd day) I can logon back in my account and see that the product subscription is gone. I better make a screenshot of it just in case (with todays date and time visible). You never know what to expect after all of this.

• Dj
      16th of Feb, 2009

I really like their Score watch product but really dislike how you have to call in to cancel.

I just called to cancel, went thru the menu and got to a person within 5 minutes. When I said I would like to cancel I got placed back on hold for another 10 minutes.

• Ai
      5th of Mar, 2010

I have not even been able to cancel by phone! Equifax is demanding that I send them various documents first. I sent the documents and now they claim they never received them. Despite repeated phone calls and e-mails they still will not cancel the account I opened. I do not recommend doing business of any kind with them.