ePuppyPro.com / Animal abuse

1 8300 Precint Line Rd#170Colleyville, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-2255459

My wife and I purchased the cutest little English bulldog puppy from epuppypro.com. She arrived on 5/22/07. Before she came we were told the puppie was doing well and healthy. When we picked her up at the airport she was very very sick and had trouble breathing. Her abdomen was swollen and the next day we took her to the Vet.

The Vet doctor was in shock that this puppy was allowed to fly she was in such bad shape and little. They did x-rays and the doctor said oh my god she has pneumonia and swollen tonsils. We were so upset about this. She gave us antibiotic for our puppy to see if she can get better. Also the puppy was given 14 vaccines by 8 weeks which my doctor said was wrong and dangerous.

After this i contacted Laura at Epuppypro.com and explained all this, she told me that they puppy was completely healthy and that my vet is trying to get money out of me. I WAS OUTRAGED. I told her i wanted half my money back from this puppy I payed $2500 plus 350 to travel and 150 at the vet. Laura told me to fax the vet reports to her and she would talk to Dannielle.

I have read all these reports WE are OUTRAGED these people are allowed to be in business. They must be Shut, they are torturing these lovely animals. I am willing to talk to whoever and do whatever to get these people out of business.

Va

Comments

• Br
      11th of Nov, 2008

We also got a puppy from E puppy pro at the around the same time and our puppy arrived sick as well. We immediately took our puppy to the vet and along with a wounded leg from the undersized kennel our puppy was stuffed in he also had skin problems right off the bat. Our vet also was shocked that all the shots were given so early at one one time making them completely null and void. We were also told that we would receive pedigree papers but our puppy was sent with nothing. I contact Laura and Danielle for over a year and nothing has come of it. All i receive are emails explaining to me that it could take up to a year for her to get his papers. Well when it hit one year exactly i emailed them yet again with absolutley no reply. They just ignore my emails now. I am so happy that I got my puppy out of that horriable situation. They need to be shut down!

• Kr
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I am very sorry to hear of your troubles with your puppy. Having been there myself, I would suggest you google "the wrong puppy" and proceed to their website (www.thewrongpuppy.org) and contact John Hoffman. His details can be found on their Contact Us page. There is a class action lawsuit forming against Danielle, and you should submit details of your experiences there. There are photos posted of Danielle's house, as well as stacks of crates in her garage where she kept the puppies she imported - the photos were taken by local animal control.

John is extremely helpful, and will assist you in getting your information to the individuals working on the case.

Good luck to you.

• Sh
      14th of Apr, 2009

I too purchased a puppy from Danielle a year ago and have had nothing but vet bills trying to keep my puppy well. I just learned of this last night while trying to reach Danielle for information regarding health issues. Though I love my puppy and would never give her up, I have so many questions I need answers to. I did receive papers on my puppy but are they real or fake? I hope if this is for real, they should be shut down and hefty fines are given. I will do everything in my power to care and keep my puppy as healthy as possible. As you probably know yourself, they are part of the family now and nothing can change that.

PS: I WANT TO HELP SOLVE THIS SO NO MORE PUPPIES SUFFER!