Epson Home Theater Projector / No shipment, over 30 days
Projector ordered and never shipped. Same experience as others... confirmation call received DAYS later and when I protested asking why then they even bothered to charge additional for overnight service or offer it, they said "Fine. We'll ground ship it, would that make you happier?" They said "this is just a call center. We have to order it. When we get it, we'll ship it to you. From there it will be overnighted or not.
After another broken promised date, I called again during regular business hours. The person apologized, said they'd "waive" the expedite fees. Three weeks later, nothing, and they don't answer their phone.
Fortunately, I was able to cancel the card as they had not processed it. I alerted the bank to the pending fraud. At some point, I'll follow up with the NY Attorney General's Office.
DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO ORDER A TISSUE FROM THESE SCAMMERS... you'll regret it.
More Epson Home Theater Projector Complaints & Reviews
- epson printers - faulty goods poor customer service 
- Epson Stylus TX120 - very bad product
- EPSON PROJECTOR - DIS-FUNCTIONAL WARRANTY
- Epson - printer support help scam 
- Epson Printer - Customer Service 
- Epson - epson printerl555
- Epson India - epson printer l380 no. x2q5302749
- Epson WF 2630 all in one - software issues and lines through the finished print... best own a cpu... so add that and the very expensive ink that dries up quickly
- Epson - epson printer tech support line
- Epson - my new xp series printer