Epson / epson 288xl high capacity ink refill
I purchased a Epson 288XL ink cartridge at Walmart on September 30, 2017.
The box on the 288XL clearly states that there is 2.5x more prints produced by this cartridge. To my dismay, this $30 cartridge produced exactly 10 pages more than the 288 standard cartridge that I used last night to print out the exact same documents. Had I known that the advertising on the box was deliberately misleading, I could have purchased 3 standard ink cartridges for an additional $6 and actually received what I paid for.
While I don't expect a refund for my purchase, I would appreciate at least a 288 standard ink cartridge to make me feel like I came close to getting some value for my money. If that is unacceptable, I ask that your Quality department look at what is being produced by your XL refills.
This is the first time I've owned an Epson printer. If I decide to remain with Epson, in the future I will not purchase the XL ink refills.
More Epson Complaints & Reviews
- epson printers - faulty goods poor customer service 
- Epson - printer support help scam 
- Epson Stylus TX120 - very bad product
- EPSON PROJECTOR - dis-functional warranty
- Epson Printer - customer service 
- Epson - workforce 500 printer 
- Epson - epson xp-446 
- Epson - warranty service
- Epson Printer WorkForce WF-2630 - cannot scan a copy
- Epson - customer service