Epos Now / No help from support service

United States Review updated:

Epos Now is not a good company to deal with, I would not recommend them to anyone. Save your precious time and money and avoid. They sold us a product which was faulty and did not work properly and that brought us a lot of problems. We contacted Epos Now support and they tried to assist us and gave some recommendations, but it did not help. They did not offer a refund or a replacement, they just said that they did everything they could to help us and that they were very sorry. I regret I believed this company, they are terrible and should be out of business. The fact that they did nothing to help makes me mad!

Ja
Jan 27, 2017

Comments

• Ep
      25th of May, 2017

Hello Jagst7,
    Thank you for your review, I'm sorry this hasn't been dealt with the way you would have preferred, this is not the way we like our customers to feel when they call the support line.
    We encourage feedback from all customers so that we can continue to improve as a business to benefit our customers with continued service training. If there is anything else that we can help you with please get in contact with our support team and we will be happy to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Kind regards.