Epos NowCustomer service

N Mar 08, 2017 Review updated:

Hi

My name is nick patel operating 9 stores in Columbus ms... I bought epos now system before 6 month for my one of liquor store to try out your product afterward I bought many products from epos now... but whenever we called to customer service of epos now their response regarding product knowledge or others are too low... i have latest issue going on for barcode scanner which I purchased from epos now and as our business is not restaurant it's too difficult without scanner.. as he could not resolve issue over the phone he said that we will swap the product but they said it will take 5 to 7 business day for little scanner... as any other scanners are not compitable with your system I bagging you people to expedite product and i will pay freight charges... but they did not understand customer urgency... I understand companies have own policy's but sometime you have to understand customer urgency... I had some issue with same earlier but before who worked in customer service are excellent people like denial remos their response were quicker... because of one small scanner I m loosing my business to give my customers good service even I have to stay with casier whole day and guide how to use without scanner... so indirectly for 2000 dollar of your system damage.. my cost going to hire and loosing customers too... I will rather to keep your service for next year I will go to integer vendor..
I just want to give my feedback that never wait customer because of your bad products like little scanner and it's just six month old...
Check your product quality or improve your customer service

Thanks for reading my email
Nick patel
Kings court
[protected]

• E
      May 25, 2017

Hello Patel,
    Thank you for your review, I'm sorry this hasn't been dealt with the way you would have preferred, this is not the way we like our customers to feel when they call the support line.
    Here at Epos now we will do anything we can within the support and software teams in order to resolve any complications our customers are having.
    In the meantime please feel free to get in contact with us via email on [protected]@eposnow.com or on [protected].
    Kind regards,