Epoppers.com / did not recieve package

My name is Jason, I placed an order with epoppers.com on January 11th and recieved nothing in the mail. I sent them e mails, but they don't respond to them I guess. This web site is a scam and I will be doing more research to find out how to get my money refunded and probably will try to take some legal action if need to.

More Epoppers.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ep
      24th of Aug, 2010

I am the owner of epoppers.com and do not think this post is valid. We answer ALL emails and fix ALL problems with shipments. I suggest "Jason" write to me and explain this post. He can use the contact page as I do not want to post my email here to be spammed by bots. He can also log into his account and post a message there.

• Oh
      21st of Sep, 2010

I have ordered from epoppers no less than 20 times, and my packages are always correct and arrive quickly. I always receive e-mails from them in regards to my order to keep me informed. epoppers is one of the best e-businesses I've ever dealt with.

• Ad
      22nd of Dec, 2013

Epoppers is a scam i have written tons of emails no response. Their tracker doesnt work, and their website, is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM EPOPPERS OT ANY OF THEIR AFFILIATES. ITS ALL A SCAM.

• Kv
      22nd of Dec, 2013

i bought from nomorerack.com . i bought 5 tablets they shiped them to FL, AND NOT OKLAHOMA. they act like no big deal.do not buy from them

23rd of Dec, 2013

Adamhass94

Adam, this is epoppers.com and I do not know who you are sending emails to, but it certainly is not me. I have a catch-all email account, so anything to @epoppers.com gets to me. Please email me at [protected]@epoppers.com with your purchase info and I will research this for you.

Thanks,
    epoppers.com

23rd of Dec, 2013

ePoppers here again. What Anthony (Adamhass94) fails to mention is that he placed an order late Thursday and then sent about one dozen rude and profanity filled emails over the weekend, not one of them as a reply to his confirmation email. All is well, his order shipped right away (the next day) and I have emailed him the tracking twice. Please note that he did not even wait for the first business day of the week to get a response to the emails he bombarded me with over the weekend. He had a response Monday morning...Some people...

• Ac
      17th of Jun, 2014

I sent out one email yesterday and another one today, but No response to emails! What shipping company do you guys use and I need the tracking number please. Thanks. My order number: 37583‏