Epochue.com / epocheu.com

I had numerous charges of my bank account from this 3rd party billing company. I contacted them phone [protected]. My bank account number was stolen. Cancel your bank card (they will ask you for the card number) and track back the transactions from the begining they can only reinburse you up to 4 months within 5 business days after filing a police report and contacting your bank have the police call [protected] and you will receive the rest of the money stolen from you I got the persons supposed name of who ripped me off their email adress and the zip code of where they live. A police report will be filed and hopefully they catch this clown. any ?'s email me...

Comments

• Ga
      16th of Oct, 2008
    Epocheu.com - Did not sign up for anything.
    Gail Quellette
    3045 Tremont Ave.
    Phone: 609-645-2162

I noticed the charge of $29.95 on my credit card. How my card info was gotten I know know. I did not order from this place or give my credit card info out to them. I want these charges to stop and I want the money credited back, or send a refund check.

• Ro
      10th of Aug, 2009
    Epochue.com Haggerty+13106645810 Cy - Cancel service
    Robert R Reynolds
    520 Smithfield Road Apt 106
    North Providence
    Rhode Island
    Phone: 401-595-9083

Due to serious illness i have been unable to use the service. I want to cancel the service.

• Ko
      4th of Sep, 2009

i had same problem to

• Di
      7th of Oct, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Please disclose my account from your system. Eor your kind information my e-mail id are d_dasece21@yahoo.co.in & dib_dasece@yahoo.co.in. I shall be highly oblidged if you kindly respond to my apple.
    Thanking you.