epocheu.com / unautorized withdrawl from my account

1 unknownunknown, United States Review updated:

Epocheu.com withdrew $120.00 from my account clearly without authorization today! thank goodness my bank has a service that detects possible fraudulaent use of our account. As soon as I "googled" epocheu.com I saw that this has been apparently happening to countless other people! where is the law enforcement?!

Ti

Comments

• Mi
      7th of Jul, 2008
    Epocheu.com - My Son
    Phone: 720-878-4529

My son got online and used my credit card to get to your online dating site. Please stop billing my credit card. I understand he must have lied to get on your site but please stop. Thank you. Michael his Father

• He
      15th of Jul, 2008

Are you delusional? This is a complaint site not Epochu.com.

• Ov
      16th of Jul, 2008

1diots like this is why Epocheu.com can scam the world. This isn't an Epocheu site mutton head and they don't care and haven't read your e-mail.

• Ca
      22nd of Jul, 2008

no megusto mucho eso estodo

• Mc
      25th of Jul, 2008

my name is Mathew Ngale Ewoko and i leave in sweden, i got a bill from you people without eny purchase from your company so i complain to my bank and they ask me to write to you and give this complain because i dont now why you have to do that i please need my moneys back nomather how small it might be please

• Me
      29th of Jul, 2008

Please stop billing my credit card. Thank you

• Br
      31st of Jul, 2008

please stop taking money from my account...£20.00 a month for something i dont even know what for. Who are you????????

• Ro
      1st of Aug, 2008

I cancelled a payment 18-6-08, but my account was still debited on 16-7-08. What do I have to do? change my account to stop this? This type of 'administrative' fraud is all too prevalent. Epocheu.com, get with the program and get it sorted.

• Ti
      4th of Aug, 2008
    Epocheu.com - Withdrawl of money
    Epocheu

Someone is withdrawing money from my bank account, in the amount of $34.88 for the last 4 months. I NEVER authorized these withdrawls and wish for a refund of my stolen money, to my correct account.

• Do
      5th of Aug, 2008

Why have you taken $31.91 out of my bank account? I have never heard of you before.. Please refund his money immediately

6th of Aug, 2008

You took £12.18p from my account last mouth i have never bought anything from EPOCHEU.COM REF 184 2260125601 BCC in all my life so i better not get anymore money taken out of my accoutn from this company again.

9th of Aug, 2008

Their are 3 charges on my credit card for the same thing could you cancel them and when you do refund my money I want to up grade to 12 month thank you James Phone# 760/617/2938

• Za
      11th of Aug, 2008

Epocheu ripped me off too. So did chkcardnetcash.com.
    Feds, please crack down on fraud!

• Le
      12th of Aug, 2008

they keep taking money from my account and when i try and stop it there nothing!!! what is going on? stop taking money off me

• Ni
      14th of Aug, 2008

You took usd 29, 95 from my account last mouth i have never bought anything from EPOCHEU.COM in all my life so i better not get anymore money taken out of my accoutn from this company again.

• Li
      15th of Aug, 2008
    Epocheu.com - Taking money from my credit card
    Sydney
    New South Wales
    Australia

two amounts of $35.39 taken out of my bank a/c on the 12/08/08.I donot know this company and have never done business with them.I have had to cancel my credit card.I donot have much money-these people are low parasites.

• Le
    England, Cheshire
    United Kingdom
    Phone: 01513362020
    www.epocheu.com

Will you please ensure that this company refrains from taking any further monies from my Credit Card and to reimburse what has been taken to date. I shall be taking this case to my Solicitor and also to Watchdog.

• Al
      27th of Aug, 2008

Epocheu.com are removing moneys from my account and I can't find out where its going !

• Vl
      29th of Aug, 2008

I just got a bill from a credit card I have used last in February. The charge is from epocheu.com. What in the world is that entity and why do they have my credit card info, I do not know. The charge is minor but I will hire a lawyer and sue the fraud out of them. This is just outrageous.

• Ne
      1st of Sep, 2008
    Epocheu.com - GROSSBRITAN
    Germany
    EPOCHEU.com

i wish 2 complain.will you please stop.taking money out my account. The first time euro 69, oo was taken from my Visa card and since then each month is.Euro26.64 .was taking from my visa card even do i don't go to there website if you dnt stop taking the money.i will have to take further action.you p mouna.