Epoch.com / subscription - fraudulent payments
I signed up for a website through epoch, received an email from epoch stating i would be charged £12.30 monthly, no payments for 2 months, then had on my credit card £19.00 TWICE MONTHLY, the absolute fraudulent scoundrels, Disgusted by the service. I asked for a refund and to cancel my account and detailed ALL credit card payments and the subscription email, My response from EPOCH the dirty pieces of S hit:
Our records indicate that your account www.realitykings.com (member ID # ) has already been canceled as of 01/30/2014. The last charge you should have received was on 01/06/2014.
As far as the other charges, please review your statement to verify the name and phone number of the billing company. You should be able to find the information on your statement.
Honestly - YOU GUYS SUCK - You robbing f king c ks!!!
I have tried emailing twice for a refund, overcharged me almost £100 but i am disgusted!!!
More Epoch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch.com *ahava Inc +13106645810 Gb - epoch billing on my credit card 
- Epoch - monthly payments 
- Epoch.com - fruad 
- Epoch.com ICFCT - fraudulent payments
- Epoch.com - unauthorized payments