EPL*KIAFOWN CO Shenzhen / kitchenaid mixer

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

I ordered a Kitchen Aide mixer, advertised on FB, on August 31, 2018 for $67.57 To this day, I have never received a confirmation email or notice from this company. Next week will be a month and getting concerned. There was a money conversion noted on my charge statement. EPL*KIAFOWN CO Shenzhen was on my charge statement.

What should I do ? Have you had other complaints about this?

Ca
Sep 23, 2018

Comments

• Gi
      23rd of Sep, 2018

The exact same thing happened to me on Sept 1st!!! No mixer!!!

24th of Sep, 2018

And me. I'm cancelling my CC as this is obviously a scam. No website visible any longer, and only auto reply, broken English emails.

• Ir
      25th of Sep, 2018

The exact same thing happened to me on Sept 1st, no confirmation email or notice and mixer from this company. And I can't cancelling my CC #sad

• Le

i order on aug 30. mixer said 6 week delivery

• La
      25th of Sep, 2018

Same here everyone. I order mind on 09-03 for $67.00 and still waiting. I will contact the FBI regarding this scam. They can investigate.

• Lu
      27th of Sep, 2018

I tried to order a Kitchen Aid mixer as well. I used my Visa and it said they only take Mastercard even though at the front they said they take Visa and Mastercard. I then tried to order it using my Mastercard and it said the purchase did not go through. I got my Mastercard bill and I see that they charged successfully my card but NO MIXER. They are a scam.

• Un
      28th of Sep, 2018

The same thing happened to me I am trying to find out how to get some kind of satisfaction from this

30th of Sep, 2018

I see I'm not alone. I ordered Sept. 3rd after it popped up on my phone and that the offer would expire in 17 hrs. Wish I had let it expire. I have since tried to get on their website but get a message that they are currently experiencing difficulty every time! I really want the mixer but I guess I'm going to have to report it to my cc that it is a fraudulent charge... wish I could do more. And the cc already sent them the money so am I still stuck with the foreign currency charge?

• Gv
      2nd of Oct, 2018

I, too, fell for this scam. Should have known a Kitchenaid mixer at that price is unheard of. Will try to cancel my MasterCard charge today. Thanks for speaking up and letting others know before it's too late to reclaim the charge.

• Ce
      2nd of Oct, 2018

I ordered a Kitchen Aide mixer, advertised on FB, on, Sept 1st, 2018 for $67.57 To this day, I have never received a confirmation email or notice from this company. Next week will be a month and getting concerned. There was a money conversion noted on my charge statement. EPL*KIAFOWN CO Shenzhen was on my charge statement.

• Di
      3rd of Oct, 2018

boa tarde isso comigo tambem comprei o mix, ate agora nao chegou e ja credito no cartao, em que vcs podem me ajudar por favor

• Ro
      4th of Oct, 2018

I tried to order this mixer as well. Ended up calling my credit card company and they were kind enough to reimburse me. I should have known better to fall for something like this. Remember folks if it's to good to be true it probably is.

• Sh
      4th of Oct, 2018

I too fell for this scam. I can not dispute the charge on my account because they need information about the company and I have to show I contacted them and what they said would be done. I am out 67.53 and I hope the block I put on them will keep them from charging more.

• Ba
      7th of Oct, 2018

I also ordered the mixer on Aug. 31st. I got an email stating that they got my order and even gave me an order number, and just said "will deliver "the goods" as soon as possible". So it has been 1 month and 6 days (counting today). No way to contact company. Like the saying goes "if something seems to be too good to be true, then it probably isn't". Will contact my cc company Monday. I always wanted a Kitchen Aide mixer, but truly didn't need one, but still for the price, it was worth a gamble. Should have known when it wouldn't take a Visa card, but only MasterCard even tho it stated right up front that Visa is accepted. I also paid the $67.53 and was charged $2.02 for a foreign fee.

7th of Oct, 2018

I have got the same problem. I bought my kitchen aid mixer through facebook advertised at $66.00 got charged 94.63 and then 2.79 conversion rate!!! Now five weeks no contact and no mixer. Really angry that I have been caught in this and it has cost me so much for nothing. It is so unfair that we have all been caught by this. Facebook should have more control over what they are letting advertise on their site. Now I have lost money I can't afford and no mixer. Very unhappy

• Na
      12th of Oct, 2018

I am so great full for this thread. I have been waiting for 5 weeks thinking that it will come soon, but after reading all of the above, I think I can safely and sadly assume that I have been scammed. Will contact my bank and hope I get some sort of reimbursement. Thank you all :(

• Br
      16th of Oct, 2018

I ordered on 08/30/2018 and have never received mine either but was charged $67.20

• Dk
      16th of Oct, 2018

Do not know if this will help, but I bought a Kitchen Aid Mixer and Food processor my card was declined but credit card sent payment, No proof since it was declined, ordered Sept 2. 2018 still no product either,

• Da
      16th of Oct, 2018

we ordered a mix master on the 3rd of September and paid $66.00, but on credit statement it shows $96.17, have had no tracking number or contact since

• Do
      17th of Oct, 2018

this just happened to me aswell I'm headed to my bank right now to report this charge...I can't even find the website any longer smh