EPL*KIAFOWN CO Shenzhen China / kitchen aide mixer

Ordered it on line through Facebook. Company took $67.20out of my account. Have not heard anything from them other than a week after I purchased the item they said it was shipped. After that I have not been able to find that website (there is another one, selling the same product). Would like some information on this company and if they really are a scam.

Da
Oct 5, 2018

Comments

• Ba
      11th of Oct, 2018

I ordered and paid for Dyson hairdryer. I paid $140 and have received nothing. Apparently the dryer arrived in Australia with an incorrect address. Since my address is on auto fill it is always correct. If I don’t hear from the company within a week I will be taking legal action.
    Barbara Evans
    27 Mountain Circuit
    Calwell ACT 2905
    AUSTRALIA

• Me
      16th of Oct, 2018

So is this a bogus company? Ordered tools and haven’t received anything or heard anything

• Sh
      17th of Oct, 2018

Same here. Ordered a mixer, & while they got my money, I have nothing to show for it... Hope my bank can make it right.

• Sh
      17th of Oct, 2018

Same here. Ordered a stand mixer 2 months ago. Hopefully my bank can make it right.

• Ex
      1st of Nov, 2018

i ordered in sept i havent heard anything yet either

• St
      20th of Nov, 2018

Also here, i buy a mixer on sept 2 and resieve nothing. [censored]ing jerks

• Kr
      2nd of Dec, 2018

I purchased on 9/04. No mixer.

• Br
      3rd of Dec, 2018

Ordered tools 3 months ago. No shipment, but I get a new charge every month

• Ka
      14th of Dec, 2018

I ordered a kitchen aide mixer from popi. This name came up on my account. For 80 some dollars. I’ve sent numerous emails. Still no money returned. Sept 9 2018 ordered. Out of my account on sept 10. Today is Dec 14, 2018 no money. Should I call my bank? Could they get my money back. I’ve returned their emails like over 20 times. No money returned. Never again. Makes me sick.