Epinoisis Software aka Magic flare / Failure to Respond or Provide Customer Assistance

1 Greece Review updated:

I purchased their software "Magic Flare" a software that lets you manipulate text for website building and the internet. I am supposed to have replacement downlaods since they do not supply ou with a disk of the software at purchase. I had to re-install my operating system so key software was lost. I have been trying for weeks to contact this company to obtaina replacement copy of the software. To date, they have not responded. I have attempted to email every address I can find for the company, I even faxed an inquiry to their fax number, but again, no response. BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AND IT'S PRODUCTS:
Magic Flare
Kibisis
Flash Menu Maker
Chamelion
Any thing From Epinoisis Software

Comments

• Pe
      17th of Aug, 2008

I have Flash menu Factory from this company and again no backup when the software fails. Like the previous complainant I would not buy any software from this company again. Can anyone direct me to a site that could stop them advertising on the net because thats what needs to happen. Its at the best fraud and the worst i could call them something more. R6034 runtime error and according to there website there is a fix but I have tried and it does not work. All the e-mailing in the world to this company will never get a response

• Ge
      7th of Nov, 2008

I have Flash Menu Factory from this company... same problem, had a system failure had to replace system. Sent numerous emails on how to get another download as they do not provide disk... never received a reply from them.

BUYER BEWARE, once they have your money... they are done, no support

23rd of Nov, 2008

Their RINGOPHONE.COM website is also a scam! No response and the downloads DO NOT WORK!

• Gr
      30th of Mar, 2009

Same goes for us I'm afraid. We bought Flash Menu Factory Pro in October 2008 for a site we manage/design and just this past week the software stopped working properly. So far we have sent two e-mail requests to the support line and have received no response ... not even an auto-response. I even tried calling the Epinosis Software voice mail line, 1-306-237-6361, but all I get is a busy signal. Makes me wonder if the company even has staff. Spread the word people ... Flash Menu Factory should be blacklisted due to a lack of after sales support.

• Ra
      18th of Jan, 2012

HAve been using FLash Menu Factory for a couple of years, all my sites, including business sites use it. Quite often it would fail to load and give me a message I needed to run their utility. Each time I did that I was then forced to download another copy until now when I get a message saying I have downloaded too much! Tried all ways of contacting them, all got no reply. I now have days of work creating all new menu's using different software. Totally unacceptable and this company is still trading!