EpicDealbackpack army - general bait and switch - (no officence)

I communicated with the company about the color of the black as it was for a piece of studio equipment which is mobile. Every one of 42 pieces is black. I had no interest in green and I simply missed seeing it as being green until receiving.
I am not complaining - however I am logical. The average person is thrown by your measurements which are full and buyers assume the pack is much larger. It is simply amazing just how small this is - and as a vet to compare it to a military pack - is just wrong. I thought when finding this it would make a great gift for many in our group. I could keep the green one and give it away but I ordered black - and the system changed it - which is sad.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Charlotte, NC
If you had a more costly large pack - I could have moved 50 of them easily. Not the greatest zippers - the ones on the green were open on either side of a zipper but I fixed that.
In essence - my thoughts are that you get by people on the size, partly our fault yes - but this appears to be a standard size back pack. It might hold a laptop, notebook, phone and glasses, but never in a military operation could something so little be used. And of course I am stuck with green which does not match. At least with black, it would match everything else - and I would just use it for a couple Mics and call it a day. Sad - I was looking forward to a great product, if this sold one time for the regular price, I just do not understand.

Gu
May 15, 2017

Comments

• Ri

My order # 417238, need to return for the proper book bag

Jun 16, 2018

The bag book I received is not the book bag that I order.

@Richard Bratcher Need information to return the wrong book bag that I recieved

Jun 16, 2018

It getting hard to communicated with y'all. This is my seven attempted in two weeks to get in contact with somebody. Starting thinking I getting scam. My email is [protected]@gmail.com