Epic CommerceScam

R Review updated:

Thanks so much for doing that lookup for me! Sure wish I'd talked to you prior to doing business with them. If you can call it business. Their website, epiccommercellc.com, does appear to be a web development site. What they really are is a very small company, mostly made up of very low paid telemarketers, and a few power closers.

I've been in sales for over 15 years and totally should have seen this coming. I researched them as much as I thought I should, and the spiel was this: Give them money anywhere from 250 to 499, and they provide you with a website with premier advertising. Every click you get on your site, which is basically a blogging site, brings you income. The more work you put into it, they say, the more money you can make. I gave them $499.00, and waited anxiously for my coach to call. When she called, there was no coaching about how to get people to my site, what to do with google, nothing. Her approach instead was, "you have to spend money to make money", and told me I wouldn't make any money unless I gave them an additional $8000 to bring qualified people to my site. I was dumbfounded, disgusted with myself for falling for this scam.

I called and sent an email asking for a refund. To cut to the chase, what ended up happening was they refunded my money because of an "administrative error" of their's that I could have pursued as fraud.

I'm not into get rich quick schemes, never have been, and was willing to put 8 hours a day into this website, only to find out it was nothing but another scam.

• J
      Mar 18, 2011

I was not aware that i have became a victim of telemarketing fraud ( Epic Commerce, LLC ) contacted me and told me they had a business opportunity for me to expand my small business so that i can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy i decided to go along with the help i was told i was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the beginning but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at [protected]

• D