Ephedrineforsale.com / Beware, they will rip you off

THANK GOD I GOT A WEIRD GUT FEELING JUST WHEN i WAS ABT TO ENTER MY "free" bottle (only pay s&h) of $6.99 popped up...ahhh, I figured, what a good deal! I entered my info and luckily my purse was upstairs and I had to grab my card...well, I got a starnge feeling so I started looking up the reviews...I'm so grateful for everyone who took the time to post about this scam!!! I think they get away with this cuz if u dont receive anything, they say Customs confiscated it...also beware of the fact they want a faxed copy of ur DL...so now they have credit card info and ur liscense!!!

Comments

• Fr
      29th of Aug, 2011
    Ephedrineforsale.com - Ordered product, never received it
    Ephedrineforsale.com
    ephedrineforsale.com

Ordered product, never received it. Never received responses to my followup inquiries and finally disputed charges with my credit card. Now I'll have to review my statements or cancel this credit card. Shame on me for not researching them more thoroughly!

• Ki
      14th of Sep, 2011
    Ephedrineforsale.com - Wish I had visited this site before I ordered
    Ephedrineforsale.com
    ephedrineforsale.com

Wish I had visited this site before I ordered. Just like all the other reviews, I placed an order and when I grew concerned and called I only got the voice mail every time. never got a call back. Beware, I just canceled my card to ensure some safety.