ephedra-Hoodia Fusion / LIED- AND I CANT FIND THEM

1 73 GREENTREEDRIVEDover, DE, United States Review updated:

I was called after filling out online and said yes to trying the product and when i tried to cancell i cant find them . and i dont want any more charges because the product does not work i have not lost any weight at all ...

Comments

• Ro
      13th of Jan, 2009
    ephedrafusion.com, fusion Labs
    73 Greentree Drive #60
    Dover
    Delaware
    Phone: 888.449.7788
    ephedrafusion.com

I got a sample, paid $4.75, was NOT impressed and now I find I am charged another $74 for something I do not want. These people are NOT kool

21st of Jan, 2009

i agree with your comments this company is a rip off, and charges 74.50 for nothing. the pills do nothing and are falsly advertised. i tried calling and returning the pills and was told they dont accept returns and that i could not get a refund.

• Vi
      21st of Jan, 2009

Like other person I got taken by these people. I tried their free trial for just the shipping charge. Was not impressed and called to cancel any further shipments; was told I was to late. Shipment reeived and sen back to Fusion Labs, in Dover, Del. unopened. However, this did not stop them; they have continued to deduct from my checking account.
    They to this date have taken a total of $220.35 and no further shipements have arrived. AND DON'T WANT ANY, BUT DO WANT THEM TO QUIT TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. BEWARE ALL THIS IS THE BIGGEST SCAM

9th of Feb, 2009
    Bishop
    California
    Phone: 760-873-7361

I did not see anything about a membership or recieving any more bottles. There was nothing about free trial offer either. My credit card had been charged and I have recieved my secound bottle and will be charged for that one too. How can I stop this? Cheryl

• Pe
      15th of Feb, 2009

unlike some other people, this company billed me a total of $34.95, without me even knowing about it. They charged me money, even though i NEVER ORDERED ANY PRODUCT OF THEIRS NOR HAD I NEVER EVEN BEEN TO THEIR WEBSITE BEFORE. I found out about this when I went to Walgreen's the day before valentines day. Before using my prepaid debit card, to my knowledge i had almost 41 dollars on my card. But when i gave them my card to purchase 2 things for valentines day, they told me that i still owed them 95 cents, which was odd because both of the things together plus tax only came to a total less than 11 dollars. so i had them void out what they charged to my card and then i paid in cash. it wasn't until i checked my account that i found out that i mysteriously had been charged $34.95 by FUSION LABS. If my debit card's company(Green Dot) is not able to get my money back, i plan on following through with a police report, maybe even prosecute them to the fullest exent of the law. After all mysteriously being charged an amount of money will leave ANYONE OUTRAGED.

• Po
      18th of Feb, 2009

My daughter is 14 and she order the pills. I asked them do they not requested ID check to the person order the pills. They told me that if she had a credit card she must be old enough. I explain to them that occasion she use my card for other things, and that i had left it with her a little longer than usually. To no end was i given an answer i requested, which was for a refund and cancellation. I'm disputing the charge with my bank.

• Mi
      1st of May, 2009
    Focus Labs
    Minnesota
    boneil9454@aol.com

Promoted free sample then charged $74.45. However, in the fine print somewhere in their web-site when I ordered back in November of 2008, which I am unable to access, they claim that you had to call and cancel future product shipments or they would continue. So here comes another shipment and another deduction from by bank account on 4/22/08. Oh, really, how convenient for them. Here's a great project for the Net Force if there ever was one. Shut this scam site down. Run, don't walk, from these crooks.

Barb O'Neil