Ephedra Hoodia Fusion / Unauthorized Charges

United States Review updated:
I received an email from this company offering a 'free' 10 day trial and I would only need to pay for s/h of $6.95. There is nothing listed on the ad about being automatically enrolled in their monthly program of $69.45 per month. I called the company to cancel. I was given a confirmation number to cancel the account. I was told that I would not be refunded the $69.45 to my account. I told the rep that I never received anything except for the 10 day trial amount that I agreed to purchase for $6.95. She told me that the product would be shipped today, even though I was telling the rep that I do not want this product. The rep told me that it didn't matter if I send the merchandise back because I would not receive a refund. I called my bank and the bank told me that I have to wait until the transaction clears and then I can request an investigation to the unauthorized charge. The bank rep suggested that I cancel the ATM/Debit card used to order the product just in case Fusion Lab attempts to bill my account again in the future.
An

Comments

Aa
  13th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
NO ###... they attacked my bank account without AUTHORIZATION, as a former law enforcement officer, I am turning this over to the AG Office here in Fl.
Jd
  13th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
WaWaWaWa!!! You people need to grow up and think about what your part is and think about what you agreed to. I ordered my product and when I enter in my credit card info and it askes me if I agree with the terms and condtions you bet I am going to read them. You messed up and want someone to blame other than your self, but you are the one at fault here...
Me
  12th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
They did the same damn thing to me and I do not think this is fair, now I have to get a new card so they can't touch my account again. This is so unfair
Bo
  3rd of Feb, 2009
Don't order their product...it's a total rip off, and they don't work! Then you will automatically get billed for $74.45 for something you didn't authorize! $75 charge for pills! You gotta be kidding me...they are total crap in my opinion!
Es
  4th of Feb, 2009
My account was charged also for something that I didn't order. I don't know how to get a refund or stop them when I call the number I am told they are closed. What should I do?
To
  25th of Feb, 2009
thieves
Ja
  6th of Apr, 2009
I would just like to cancel this product but cannot find any numer or address in which to address me request. Like others, I only agreed to the "free" trial and am still getting the product on a monthly basis. If anyone has contact info for this company, please forward it on.
Ja
  6th of Apr, 2009
shown above
Ju
  27th of Apr, 2009
I just gave them a call. What a nasty group of customer service reps. I told her I returned and she said two bad no refunds are given. I said no paper work was for the pills and she goes oh yes there was. What a rip-off. Should be allowed their company should be closed down. I am calling better business bureau.