Ephedra Hoodia Fusion / Unauthorized Charges

I received an email from this company offering a 'free' 10 day trial and I would only need to pay for s/h of $6.95. There is nothing listed on the ad about being automatically enrolled in their monthly program of $69.45 per month. I called the company to cancel. I was given a confirmation number to cancel the account. I was told that I would not be refunded the $69.45 to my account. I told the rep that I never received anything except for the 10 day trial amount that I agreed to purchase for $6.95. She told me that the product would be shipped today, even though I was telling the rep that I do not want this product. The rep told me that it didn't matter if I send the merchandise back because I would not receive a refund. I called my bank and the bank told me that I have to wait until the transaction clears and then I can request an investigation to the unauthorized charge. The bank rep suggested that I cancel the ATM/Debit card used to order the product just in case Fusion Lab attempts to bill my account again in the future.

An

Comments

• Aa
      13th of Oct, 2008

NO ###... they attacked my bank account without AUTHORIZATION, as a former law enforcement officer, I am turning this over to the AG Office here in Fl.

• Jd
      13th of Oct, 2008

WaWaWaWa!!! You people need to grow up and think about what your part is and think about what you agreed to. I ordered my product and when I enter in my credit card info and it askes me if I agree with the terms and condtions you bet I am going to read them. You messed up and want someone to blame other than your self, but you are the one at fault here...

• Me
      12th of Nov, 2008

They did the same damn thing to me and I do not think this is fair, now I have to get a new card so they can't touch my account again. This is so unfair

• Bo
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Don't order their product...it's a total rip off, and they don't work! Then you will automatically get billed for $74.45 for something you didn't authorize! $75 charge for pills! You gotta be kidding me...they are total crap in my opinion!

• Es
      4th of Feb, 2009

My account was charged also for something that I didn't order. I don't know how to get a refund or stop them when I call the number I am told they are closed. What should I do?

• To
      25th of Feb, 2009

thieves

6th of Apr, 2009

I would just like to cancel this product but cannot find any numer or address in which to address me request. Like others, I only agreed to the "free" trial and am still getting the product on a monthly basis. If anyone has contact info for this company, please forward it on.

6th of Apr, 2009

shown above

• Ju
      27th of Apr, 2009

I just gave them a call. What a nasty group of customer service reps. I told her I returned and she said two bad no refunds are given. I said no paper work was for the pills and she goes oh yes there was. What a rip-off. Should be allowed their company should be closed down. I am calling better business bureau.