EPF OFFICE,Skylark Building,New DelhiPF not recieved

D Review updated:

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had worked for 10months in a telecom at Rajasthan Location as an outsource executive of MAS CALLNET, its a company of Delhi carrying on operations in Rajasthan.
After leaving the job I have deposited my pf forms for claim around 1yr back and had took numerous efforts to know about its status.It's such a long time and i have still not recieved my PF claim yet.The pf office people never picks up the phone call.I am literally unaware abt its happening.
I am writing you with utmost faith that you can sort out my issue.Also i am enclosing my pf details.
PF No.: DL/32026/051

Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan
    8th Floor 28, Community Centre
    Wazirpur Industrial Area
    Delhi – 110052

Sub:- Non received pf of pf no. DL/ 32000/40329.

Respected Sir,
    I am Nikhlesh Vijayvargiya S/o Poonamchand Vijayvargiya with regard pf I have done all the formalities and I have send document by registered AD to above address 24/08/2009 and I have received from post office knowledge but till time I have not received any objection or document from pf office so please relies my pf amount as soon as possible .
    Kindly provide me any objection or my pf amount as soon as possible .
    Thanks

M.P. -452001
    (M) [protected]

• S
      Jan 07, 2011

I am Sunita working in NIT, Construction Cell, on contract basis( through contractor). I have not the statement of my EFP accounts so please give me my EPF Statement. My EPF No. DL/25307/410