EPetSandSupplies.com / Terrible scam!

1 Linden, VA, United States Review updated:

I bought a puppy there despite the sick looking parent. I was told this was just due to hormonal changes and was nothing. Well now my pup is grown any has bald patches. I was told by Mike that my pup was registered, which it wasn't and that he administered the shots himself which I felt was fishy. Why did I still buy?? Because I had driven 2hrs, paid a non-refundable deposit and was not informed these tidbits of info until I was there committed. He also never reserved another pup for me, which he said he did and confirmed with me right before I left, until I was on my way there (1 hr into the drive) and was told that he sold the pup but he had others. I would not trust these breeders! They are a scam in my book!!

Va

Comments

Me
  21st of Mar, 2008

I bought a beautiful black and tan pomeranian from www.epetandsupplies.com and have never had any problems with the breeder or my puppy. My pomeranian was such a good dog that I went back for another and I got a cream pomeranian. Neither of my poms have ever been sick and I constantly get compliments at how beautiful and healthy they are. They both have great personalities and are very friendly. I thought the seller was very friendly and honest and gave great advice on how to care for my new puppies. I was also given all of the proper paperwork from the breeder including their registration papers, shot record, and contracts regarding the sale. He was always friendly and replied with emails or calls whenever I had a question during the buying process and while owning my puppies. These are the first puppies I have ever bought and I would definetely go to this breeder again for more puppies.

Me
  21st of Mar, 2008

I also forgot to add that both of my poms are now over a year old so if they were to have had any serious illnesses, I would assume they would have shown symptoms by now.

Va
  15th of Mar, 2009

I too purchased a puppy from Mike and I couldn't have been more pleased. First of all, it's very customary for most breeders to administer shots themselves, however it's your responsibility not to take them at their word and go take your new puppy to a vet anyway. Mike kept extensive shot records for my pup, which he then turned over to me at the time of purchase.

I was given the OPTION to pay a deposit, and declined. I probably should have, as I was totally in love with one particular puppy, however I decided to hedge my bets and just set up a day to come one weekend. When I arrived, the puppies were all happy, healthy, energetic little wigglies! The first puppy to run to me was the one I'd had my eyes on, and he immediately rolled over for me to pet his belly. Surf's second birthday is approaching in a few months, and he couldn't be more healthy.

When I first picked him up, Mike informed me immediately that there had been an outbreak of kennel cough. He gave me some of the antibiotics he'd been using until I could take Surf to the vet. He went out of his way to make himself available to my family - he answered every phone call, and every email we shot him about the puppies cough. Within a week, my puppy was better, and it's the last time he's been sick.

Not only is my puppy in perfect health, his temperment and socialization is incredible. Mike produced a happy, healthy, wonderful little chihuahua that's well socialized and overall an incredible dog. If I ever want another puppy, I wouldn't hesitate to visit Mike's kennel again.