Epandorasale.com / Counterfeit Pandora Jewelry - Website claims it's genuine

1 Sydney Metro Area, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Be wary of this company. They claim on their website that their jewelry is "genuine pandora" but it is clearly counterfeit. The website appears as a USA company but the items ship from China. The quality is horrible and when I took the jewelry to the Pandora store in Sydney they confirmed this. When I tried to get a refund and a return shipping address their English became very poor. I've lodged a dispute with my credit card company and getting a full refund.

Gy

Comments

1st of May, 2010

Had same experience here in RI: Ordered several charms, upon arrival it was painfully obvious they were fakes. Tried to obtain return address, epandorasale repeatedly refused to provide same. We are also following up with our credit card company for a refund. DO NOT SHOP AT EPANDORASALE.COM!! Some of the telltale signs are there on the site, i.e., misspellings and phrases repeated again and again, but overall they do a good job of fooling the "optimistic" customer. Don't make the mistake we made- again, DO NOT SHOP AT EPANDORASALE.COM!!!

• Ca
      5th of May, 2010

I have order 2 bracelets from them, as i was told the were 100 percent geniue. still waiting to receive them my order came to nearly 80.00. I am so gutted to read the above comment.

• Ca
      5th of May, 2010

even the web address is un obtainable. I also noticed the web site spelling mistake, my order is being shipped from china aswell I checked on the parcel force site, funny that.

• Co
      9th of May, 2010

It's a total scam, I also fell for it. I'm filing a dispute with my credit card company. Watch out, they did shut the old website down, but they haven't stopped, this is their new website: http://www.pandorajewellerystore.com/ DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Co
      10th of May, 2010

i ordered charms for my daughter over 6 weeks ago! they came minus one i ordered - i agree they are not genuine but do fit pandora bracelet. i have been trying for past two weeks to get back on site about item left short of and they have closed the site down. now trading as www.pandorabeadsales.com., details i got from this forum board! they locked me out of my account, so cannot log in on new web page. got onto live chat room and they said they need order number ... bull ###... as they have my email and i gave them tracking number ... but they claiming i they have no record of my order. i cant get the order number as its on the acoount i'm blocked out of "convenient for them" i told them i want my item or i'm filing a complaint for a full refund from my visa company. i reckon they shut down old site as they had so many complaints. if you want my advice... "dont buy from them" they are very abrupt on the chat line whenyou are complaining nicely... they make out it's the customers fault for their [censored] up! they sent my (short) order weeks later. the stress of it is not worth the few quid you save.. i would never buy from them again... i'm very suspicious now that they have closed one web site and renamed it for "NEW customers" cos they cant remeber the old one's!!!

• Ge
      12th of May, 2010

I placed my order Apr. 24, 10, Still i have not received a tracking number nor a shipment, I have made several attempts to contact the company to no avail. I ordered several beads. $187.00 to be exact. Im now reading these and am sick in my stomach, if they are not real, I DO NOT WANT THEM. HElp, do i except them and look to see if they are real or do i just refuse the shipment and return to sender and fight to get my money back.

• Fr
      21st of May, 2010

I was also sucked into this scam. Luckily, I shop with Visa and they told me they would take up my dispute. Once Epandora heard this, they did refund my money. I took the time and money to return my merchandise to China at the only address I could get. I did get the refund - and my package came back as 'unknown'. This company is as shady as they get. Tell everyone you know!
    Fran

8th of Jul, 2010

Does anyone have a postal address for www.epandorasale.com. Have logged a complaint with my credit card company and I have to give proof that I have returned the fake items to the company. I have e-mailed them but they will not give me an address. Thanks. :-)

• Tp
      20th of Jul, 2010
    Epandorasale.com - unable to get my refund
    epandorasale.com
    unable to get
    california

ordered several pandora beads. Recieved them and they were distorted broken ect. Paypal said they found nothing wrong and refused refund. Would not give me the address to return the products when it stated 30 day return. I have read several complaint and they are simular. I am certainly not going to let this go! I will call my credit card again and put in another complaint. Im am very very disapointed in paypal to support such garbage and false advertising stating genuine Pandora.

• Tp
      20th of Jul, 2010

I also ordered these beads awful. Distorted missing beads color removed ect. Turned into Paypal and they said no refund they couldn't find anything wrong! Disgusted with paypal and leary to use them since they supported such fraud. Im am going to complain again to my credit card again and they should reinvestigate after seeing all these complaints. I too could not get a address and when talked to them on the computer they could not understand me and kept saying Why you want to return items then would exit. I am very very upset with this I spent 189.00. I don't fell stupid since they advertised real pandora not pandora assesible. Julia

• Gl
      12th of Oct, 2010

I am not sure if this is the same company, I purchased from pandora shop.com. They have been saying they will refund me for months now and that their paypal is not working. I have emailed them many times recently and can't find their address. Do not buy from them the contact person was Daisy Lee so if you come across this name do not buy. The charms went black after a few weeks. I even asked them and have a copy of the email I sent and them confriming the charms were sterling silver. I will also be contacting paypal and my credit card company.

• De
      26th of Nov, 2010

Buyer beware - This company is a sham! They look legitimate but just try and contact them. All you get are non english speaking foriegners who cannot even translate. They have a return/refund policy that they do not honor. They sell inferior products no matter how much they profess to be .925 silver. CHEAP JUNK. That is what they sell. BUY AMERICAN! FORGET CHINA! It took 25 days to send an order but only two days to take your money. They have no intention of making a refund. I am not done yet. This site was Pandora Jewellerys - probably just a different name but all out of the same basement. Any site that does not post an address should be a warning sign.

• Jm
      15th of Dec, 2010

The latest site for this scam is http://www.uspandorasale.com/. BEWARE!

• Ji
      20th of Dec, 2010
    Epandorasale.com - This site is selling cheap imitation jewelry
    Epandorasale.com
    epandorasale.com

This site is selling cheap imitation jewelry. This is NOT real Pandora. The items we purchased had all of their fake silver rub off within two weeks. Items are shipped from China...now we get to worry if there is lead in them... DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!

• Ni
      16th of Feb, 2011

Same story with me as well. These guys first charged me more than I agreed to paying. My credit card company opened a dispute because I had proof, and the fake pandora site sent me a wacked out email starting eit "hello my dear friends" and then proceeds to tell me how much the seller got hurt because of my dispute for fake crap that charged me more than was agreed. Aside from that no address listen on the site either think it was pandorajewellrysbeads.com or whatever it is now they changed it too. They also threatened me that my credit would be ruined. Idiots! Isn't there some sort of international counterfeitting laws out there?v