Comments

• Vi
      Sep 21, 2009

I like it to Stop call me to make get right number .on account

• Vi
      Sep 21, 2009

This Envision Holdings diver me up the wall.

• Sp
      May 11, 2011

I am having the same problem. I have tried to call and left many messages to call me back. I have never given them permission to take money out of my account! Never heard of this company until I saw it on my bank statement! I want them to stop and give me my money back!!!

• Bi
      Jun 01, 2011

this co. is a bunch of scam artist . how do they get your account no.? i have made a phone call to the postal authorities about mail being sent to me demanding that i pay for services that i never ordered or wanted. the post office said they would check into this matter. who is tanya ames or ben archer ? i can not get hold of these 2 people, tanya is supposed to be the owner and ben is supposed to be the office mamager . i can not get hold of anybody by phone or letter at their offices. how do you get hold of these people to stop this nonsense? any answers from anybody about how they stopped these people and their scare attacks . big fig

• Ks
      Oct 10, 2011

Just received a letter saying I owe them over 230.00 and I know I don't. Can't get a hold of anyone and there is no website. Shows one of the phone numbers they had listed has been disconnected. I think will send them their letter back and tell them to prove that I owe them money. I am thinking they took over another magazine scam business and that is how they even got my name. Like the people before me I want to know when will this ever end. If this helps anyone the address given on the letterhead is: P O Box 630032 Littleton, CO 80163 Number listed was [protected]. For some reason my phone will not even allow me to call that number. K.A.